Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Chicago Bulls 14 December 2013

Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I agree with you in theory but your example was David Kahn.

He should write a book - "Transactions: What NOT to do!"
    Working title: "The Wrath of Khan: How to Ruin a Franchise (and draft lots of point guards)"

*Co-authored by Rob Babcock

Post Thanks / Like

Quote themasao wrote: View Post
    Working title: "The Wrath of Khan: How to Ruin a Franchise (and draft lots of point guards)"

*Co-authored by Rob Babcock
    Isn't that guy (Babcock) with Minnesota now as a consultant or something? *shudder* at that thought...
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Raptors Republic All-Star Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed the game. Just finished watching it on PVR and avoided finding out who won so the ending was a complete surprise, (though suspected after watching first half last night.

I am glad I am not Masai, because I think his job is harder now. Maybe not. Maybe he has his mind made up. But I have gotten more pleasure out of watching the post Gay Raps then I have in any other time the last four years. This kind of play will have a payoff for MLSE right now. And will up attendance and bring viewers back to the TV. That is the dangerous thing. Will MLSE talk to TL and say "Well...it looks like we can actually start making some money Tim. Maybre the luxury tax and 2 years of suckage aren't really necessary."

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Enjoyed the game. Just finished watching it on PVR and avoided finding out who won so the ending was a complete surprise, (though suspected after watching first half last night.

I am glad I am not Masai, because I think his job is harder now. Maybe not. Maybe he has his mind made up. But I have gotten more pleasure out of watching the post Gay Raps then I have in any other time the last four years. This kind of play will have a payoff for MLSE right now. And will up attendance and bring viewers back to the TV. That is the dangerous thing. Will MLSE talk to TL and say "Well...it looks like we can actually start making some money Tim. Maybre the luxury tax and 2 years of suckage aren't really necessary."
    It benefits Masai as well. If this team makes the playoff Masai will be in the running for a repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Thread Information