• Show
Clear All

• Q had the best bench celebrations
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      DeRozan with 7 Rebs and 4 dimes

Just 2-17 last 5 games from 3.... A little concerning
      His PPG is better than ever because of made 3pointers, if he can't make them then he'll comeback to 16-19 points per game soon enough.

Comment

• Not sure if Ujiri will trade Amir or not. While his trade value is at an all-time high, Ujiri seems to really like getting high energy guys on his team...

Comment

• Well derozan was never a good 3pt shooter so he's gonna have his ups and downs from behind the line

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Not sure if Ujiri will trade Amir or not. While his trade value is at an all-time high, Ujiri seems to really like getting high energy guys on his team...
            He has two in Johnson and Hansbrough. I doubt he will keep both, but you never know, they are both good citizens, too.

Comment

• Casey put in a line up of Buycks, Fields, Novak, JV. Once again to show Masai I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JV is such a great kid. His mentality is all about team. I like this.. if he can improve his focus and awareness he'll be amazing player.

Comment

• well, we're 7th now.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    He has two in Johnson and Hansbrough. I doubt he will keep both, but you never know, they are both good citizens, too.
                    I can see Amir being kept. Hansbrough seems to be a better trading chip to any contender that is desperate for a big...

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                      well, we're 7th now.
                      Don't worry. Still a lot of games left to lose in the season.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                        Not sure if Ujiri will trade Amir or not. While his trade value is at an all-time high, Ujiri seems to really like getting high energy guys on his team...
                        The biggest problem with Amir is that around the league he's actually undervalued, much for the same reason fans of other teams don't understand why he's so great. He's the prototypical analytics-fan player: his traditional stats are perfectly okay but nothing special, but only when you start looking at advanced stats do you start to see how good he really is, and even then the stats don't tell all of the story.

All of this is to say that Amir is probably the hardest to trade because the value you get back probably does not exceed the value you send out. It should be relatively easy to get back great value for DeMar or Kyle because they're more what traditional "good basketball players" are supposed to look like. Amir is harder.

Comment

• I think we need another open letter to Masai.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            I think we need another open letter to Masai.
                            Lol I was about to say that.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I believe Masai is gonna trade Lowry before the next game and derozan, hansboro, or amir in the next month or so we cannot be in mediocrity anymore these wins seem good know but later on it will hurt us

Comment

• Chicago Bulls 14 December 2013

Confidence flowing through the team. Three days of practice to get the new guys acclimated as a second unit. Wednesday game against Charlotte is going to be a good one.

Oh and Charlotte is going to be on the second night of a back to back

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Dec 14, 2013, 11:42 PM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X