No announcement yet.

What's your price on Amir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has also been pointed out that he IS an elite finisher at the rim, second in the league only to LeBron. This is without having many plays called for him. That seems pretty valuable to me. People are very intrigued by prospects, but they are PROSPECTS without any promise of become good, great, or elite. Amir has more than proven that he is a valuable team guy that plays hurt, and produces when hurt. Can't replace that IMO

Comment

IMO. This nonstop tank rhetoric is really pushing me away from reading this website. Its the same nonsense everyday on here. The raps are a young fun team it would be great to get these young guys a little playoff taste see how much more they could grow and add pieces to eventually build into a contender. Ppl on here want to trade lowry Amir DD for a bunch of shit players and then what cross ur fingers and hope we get a good pick. And. Hope that pick develops. Get some playoff games in. Build some momentum and credibility. I'm tired. Of reading threads suggesting we trade DD a top wing in the league and improving for a backup atlanta PG. Like WTF. I'm slowly getting tired of the tank nonsense on this site. Other sites atleast gives u some trade talk that will IMPROVE OUR TEAM. Not disgrace canada. I hope I continue to visit this site. GO RAPTORS. STOP embarrass ur city with these tank trades. We have a young fun team that's growing. GO RAPTORS.

Comment

redyraptor wrote: View Post
        IMO. This nonstop tank rhetoric is really pushing me away from reading this website. Its the same nonsense everyday on here. The raps are a young fun team it would be great to get these young guys a little playoff taste see how much more they could grow and add pieces to eventually build into a contender. Ppl on here want to trade lowry Amir DD for a bunch of shit players and then what cross ur fingers and hope we get a good pick. And. Hope that pick develops. Get some playoff games in. Build some momentum and credibility. I'm tired. Of reading threads suggesting we trade DD a top wing in the league and improving for a backup atlanta PG. Like WTF. I'm slowly getting tired of the tank nonsense on this site. Other sites atleast gives u some trade talk that will IMPROVE OUR TEAM. Not disgrace canada. I hope I continue to visit this site. GO RAPTORS. STOP embarrass ur city with these tank trades. We have a young fun team that's growing. GO RAPTORS.
        Doug Smith could definitely use some new readers....

Comment

A late first round pick ? Fantastic? Really. I disagree. I disagree with your vision for the franchise Embarrassing. People that agree with me are real Raptors Fans and the ones that disagree are not.

moderator's note: should I edit troll posts so they are funny like this or just delete them all together?
          Last edited by thead; Tue Dec 17, 2013, 12:06 PM. Reason: troll

Comment

my price for Amir is slight cap savings/late 1st round pick or 2 2nd round picks/one interesting prospect.

Any deal Masai makes should aim to achieve that.
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

IMO. This nonstop tank rhetoric is really pushing me away from reading this website.
              If someone has a gun to your head and is making you read intelligent arguments about he future of the franchise, feel free to call 911
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Who is forcing you to read anything?

I think it is time to develop some tolerance of opposing views.

I've followed this franchise since inception and watched poor decision after poor decision.

I have faith in Ujiri and want to see him undo the crap this franchise has had to endure.

You might not like the opinion but Wolstat, who I assume has better sources than me, is saying the goal is to remove any memory of Colangelo's tenure.

Shame on any fan who hopes for more than a sniff at the playoffs and wants to see something built that will last more than a Bucks run.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Who is forcing you to read anything?

I think it is time to develop some tolerance of opposing views.

I've followed this franchise since inception and watched poor decision after poor decision.

I have faith in Ujiri and want to see him undo the crap this franchise has had to endure.

You might not like the opinion but Wolstat, who I assume has better sources than me, is saying the goal is to remove any memory of Colangelo's tenure.

Shame on any fan who hopes for more than a sniff at the playoffs and wants to see something built that will last more than a Bucks run.
                  I completely understand his point though. I'm all for tanking. But there really is a LOT of talk about it. If anyone suggests any other trade he seems to get jumped from every angle. It's not that someone expresses that opinion. It's the beating a dead horse kind of responses.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Why are you editing someone's opinion. I never made that comment. I guess only your oinion counts. Sad. You've begun to edit ppl's post now.

Comment

Why are you editing someone's opinion. I never made that comment. I guess only your oinion counts. Sad. You've begun to edit ppl's post now.
                      Whatever, that's my opinion about the tank rhetoric.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Your opinion is still fully represented in that edit.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                          I completely understand his point though. I'm all for tanking. But there really is a LOT of talk about it. If anyone suggests any other trade he seems to get jumped from every angle. It's not that someone expresses that opinion. It's the beating a dead horse kind of responses.
                          I think it's frustration over not knowing for certain what direction MU is planning on taking this team. The next move could be a huge one, going either direction. The lack of tangible rumors to discuss also leaves us thinking aloud and making assumptions, and people on both sides of the debate get attacked personally far too often for simply sharing a thought or idea.

I have had some strong disagreements with other posters and think some are bat shit crazy (and I assume the reciprocal), but I've never questioned the passion they have as fans of the Raptors. I think a friendly reminder this holiday season to all for mutual respect, would be in good cheer. Agree or disagree, we all want our Raptors to ultimately win and be perennial winners.

My revised xmas wish is for MU to make a big splash in the trade pool, to end this debate once and for all, so we can return to normal discussion & debate where we're all on the same page with regards to team-building direction, at least.

Comment

cause youre a troll. Get off the website if youre going to freely wave around the threat that you will leave. Like my mom always said, never threaten a whore with a dick.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Tank away as long as Amir, derozan and JV are still here I'm good.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                cause youre a troll. Get off the website if youre going to freely wave around the threat that you will leave. Like my mom always said, never threaten a whore with a dick.
                                I'd like to meet your mother

Comment

Working...
                                X