No announcement yet.

What's your price on Amir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, 30 is NOT an old grizzled vet, jesus christ guys, I'm 41 and there are players in the NBA clos eto my age that are still very good.

26?????

Amir came in when he was 18, he is AN AMAZING asset. if he stays disciplined, with modern diets and training he has a decade of full on high level play in front of him, why the hell do you trade a guy that can get 10 rebs in his sleep and score 12 points with black holes and stiffs playing in the guard positions.

Nah. Amir Stays.

Comment

redyraptor wrote: View Post
      Loser. You will never be relevant. Ur an asshole. This is for u to see. So go edit this 2 Castro. Ur a joke.
      Bud, If you're gonna swear, at least spell it all right, there is a difference between classy and crass.

"I like you, you have balls, I like balls"

Comment

Loser. You will never be relevant. Ur an asshole. This is for u to see. So go edit this 2 Castro. Ur a joke.
        Would have been easier to send a private message that said: "please ban me."

Comment

This is the equivalent of an online suicide vest. I don't think we'll ever see redyraptor again.....

Comment

I still like flowers
            Last edited by thead; Tue Dec 17, 2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Can we create and 18yrs and over section for the forum?

Comment

We'll miss you.

Comment

I wouldn't ban the guy. He's harmless..... too stupid to be a threat.

The moderators owe it to us to throw us some easy meat once in a while......

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    I wouldn't ban the guy. He's harmless..... too stupid to be a threat.

The moderators owe it to us to throw us some easy meat once in a while......

Safe to assume you like meatballs?
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• trolls hate edits muahwhahahahahahahahaha

ANYWHO...

I am leaning towards Craig's position but if a solid enough offer comes down the pike you say yes I would hope
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• mmmm do I ever.

Steel balls, not so much after the Thailand incident that left me toothless.

But ya.... Meatballs..... fucking luv um

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Marion, despite his terrible form, made shots though.

As for Davis, it's a lot easier to fix a 15 footer, than a 23 footer
                          A 15 footer would do wonders for MKG. He was actually shooting them much better this season but it remains to be seen if it was fluky.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            trolls hate edits muahwhahahahahahahahaha

ANYWHO...

I am leaning towards Craig's position but if a solid enough offer comes down the pike you say yes I would hope
                            I can tell youre a vet.

Thats the answer baby, always will be..... Its in the GM handbook.

Q: is player X untradeable.
                            GM: There is no denying player X is a massive part of our team, we like what he does an dit would be devastaing to lose him so yes, he's not on the block.....unles, an unbelievable offer comes along to make our team better, then we simply have to consider our options

GM 101 Baby

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                              A 15 footer would do wonders for MKG. He was actually shooting them much better this season but it remains to be seen if it was fluky.
                              If Charlotte wants him gone....CHARLOTTE. He's bad.

Comment

• WELL...if Charlotte was expecting Scottie Pippen and they got Sefelosha (jumper in progress)...with a 2nd pick...I'd be willing to entertain offers.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X