Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Enhancement - Notifications

Hey guys,

I've had a couple members reach out to me asking if there was a way to receive notifications when someone had either responded or quoted one of their posts here. With the increase in activity here over these last couple months, its easy to lose track of where you posted when it comes to all the various threads. So, if you're interested Arsenalist installed the patch this morning and below are instructions on how to activate it in your "settings"

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Doc - I re-hosted the image you linked on minus.com.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      Doc - I re-hosted the image you linked on minus.com.
      Cheers.

P.S. Did it work for you? (the notification that is)

Comment

Awesome feature guys!
        Much appreciate the drive to continue to improve the forum!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

ya I don't need this, all my posts get "liked" anyhow.

HA!

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Cheers.

P.S. Did it work for you? (the notification that is)
            Hell yes it did!

Comment

just a heads up as well, if you use tapatalk app it also alerts you of when you are quoted/responded to.

Comment

I have tapatalk installed (free version) but haven't tried it yet.. does tapatalk allow you to edit your posts? That could come in handy if it does.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I have tapatalk installed (free version) but haven't tried it yet.. does tapatalk allow you to edit your posts? That could come in handy if it does.
                  Yes it does. You can't outright delete posts though.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If you're an android user then another option is Tapatalk. I get notification via that app and it's really easy to make posts on my phone via the app.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      If you're an android user then another option is Tapatalk. I get notification via that app and it's really easy to make posts on my phone via the app.
                      Tapatalk is awesome and the notifications is great.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                      X