Game Day: TOR vs CHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the game. I got nothing.

Trade Lowry...get what you can. Hate to say it but trade DeMar.

It's not fair to make this team play without a coach. Get a coach.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
      he did design a nice play off the inbound pass for Lowry!

gotta look on the bright side :P
      Hahaha... true.. but that play is a straigh copy from Rick Carl's plays in Dallas.. Mavs run that play pretty often. almost all of their game winning/tying shots are the same play for either Monta or Dirk..

but i gotta give Casey credit for remembering to use that play lol..

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        I said earlier in the thread it reminded me of the classic Triano-era Raptors.

By the way, what an absolutely awful basketball game. Just terrible. Mildly entertaining (Casey always makes me laugh out loud at least 3 times a game).

Everyone is on about JV's minutes last night but the entire rotation and substitutions made no sense. It was just random lineups, inexplicable subs, guys playing for 13 minute blocks then sitting for a quarter. Just baffling. I honestly think Casey gets caught up watching the game as a spectator and forgets about tactics and strategy altogether. Having said that, tank on, baby. Tank on.
        Maybe Casey thought he was being clever? He did have 4 days to strategize.

Makes you wonder how he got a Minny team to .500 (before he got fired) back in the day. I guess having KG in his prime helped a lot.

Comment

• The Elephant in the Room. Casey vs Jonas.

23 min played last night out of 53 minutes. Hansbrough and Grevais were both off their games yet Jonas sat on bench in 4th quarter. When will this be addressed? If tanking or trying to win Jonas is our best option at centre yet Casey repetitively gets away from him as the game progresses. Someone please help me understand....

Comment

• Almost everything Dwane Casey does is incomprehensible to me, so I can't help you.

Comment

• How is this an elephant in the room? We've been talking about it since last season.

Casey won't be re-signed, he's a lame-duck coach in the tear-down year ahead of a rebuild.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                How is this an elephant in the room? We've been talking about it since last season.

Casey won't be re-signed, he's a lame-duck coach in the tear-down year ahead of a rebuild.
                Thanks for moving post. Clearly it is only related to Charlotte game last night.

Comment

How is this an elephant in the room? We've been talking about it since

Please provide link to Casey vs Jonas thread.

Comment

• The best part is the Raps had 4 days off, lots of practice time and look at how they played, usually it'd be an advantage but man were they bad. Such a shitty game to watch
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Knicks Bench after Bargs shot the ill-advised 3:

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Thanks for moving post. Clearly it is only related to Charlotte game last night.
                        psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Please provide link to Casey vs Jonas thread.
                        Your post was referring to the minutes in last night's game. There have been several threads about DC's poor coaching overall, where the playing time of Valanciunas was a primary part of the discussion.

Comment

Your post was referring to the minutes in last night's game. There have been several threads about DC's poor coaching overall, where the playing time of Valanciunas was a primary part of the discussion.
                          Please provide links. Last nights game was the latest example of Casey Vs Jonas.

Comment

The word repetitively was in the post which means more than once.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Please provide links. Last nights game was the latest example of Casey Vs Jonas.
                              psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              The word repetitively was in the post which means more than once.
                              My point was that this is hardly a new discussion. You can check practically every game thread, the "Everything Valanciunas" thread, several threads about DC being a bad coach, etc...

However, the best idea would be to add your thoughts to the similar thread that was recently started to discuss the team's inability to properly develop young players. DC vs JV would seem to fit perfectly in that thread and avoid duplication of conversations.

LINK: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...-them-properly

Comment

• Where are those ppl that was bragging about how this team is actually built to compete in the playoffs after the Gay trade.... Certainly looked like a team that's gonna self tank itself to me

Ooo and the next three games are against SA, OKC and Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X