Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Game Day: TOR vs CHA

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Amir is probably taller than 6'9". Those measurements are done when entering the league and I don't think anyone ever bothers updating them.

Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Amir is probably taller than 6'9". Those measurements are done when entering the league and I don't think anyone ever bothers updating them.
    He looks pretty similar to TH though.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    He is listed at 6'9" by NBA.com, Raptors.com, Yahoo.com and ESPN.
    I doubt that. That was when he was like 17 right out of highschool. He's grown at least an inch since then and he looks taller than Hansbrough who's 6'9"
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We probably have one of the shortest teams at forward and point guard, and tallest at the 2 and 3.
    Dwane Casey says: Pound the Gay!!

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We probably have one of the shortest teams at forward and point guard, and tallest at the 2 and 3.
    Not really
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I doubt that. That was when he was like 17 right out of highschool. He's grown at least an inch since then and he looks taller than Hansbrough who's 6'9"
    Lol I don't get into arguments about Heights anymore. Mango and I did a loong time ago, and I learned my lesson.

Amir isn't the only one who's grown since being drafted; Everyone is in the same boat more or less considering most men grow until they are 21. So I'll stick with what is listed since "probably" doesn't really hold much weight in a debate.
    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Ya, i really don't understand what's going on anymore. They kept saying this year is about development, growth of the young guys. Blah blah blah. How are the young guys going to learn if they dont play? and it's not like JV and Ross played bad. I thought JV held his own tonight. And Ross i thought played well whenever he's on the court.

I thought after the Gay trade we're going to see more of JV and Ross. I was wrong. I have a feeling we're going to see more of Vazquez/Lowry backourt. And guess who's the odd man out? Ross.

Heck, it wouldn't even surprise me if we see more Patterson over JV going forward.
    All the more reason to send Casey packing soon rather than waiting until end of the season.

Thread Information