X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at that comeback!
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Wtf 41-22 down now up by 2

Comment

How in hell are we leading loool
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I will never know why they have never made Hansbrough a part of the Raptor offense. The man has had quite a number of 20+ point games and many in the teens while at Indiana when they made him a part of the offense and he got the minutes. If I remember correctly he had 2 back to back games against the Knicks of over 25 points at one time and I remember one game where he had Boozer for dinner.

Here the plan for him is to get as far away from the ball as possible, never post up, etc. I would like to compare how many free throws he shot at Indiana last year this deep into the season as compared to here in Toronto and there is no way Indiana was a weaker team than Toronto. But they did not exclude him from the offense like they do here. He would have been far better off staying in Indiana and he could have. I bet he wishes he had now. I hope Totonto trades him. Use him or trade him.

Comment

Hey cmon guys we're tanking here
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Raptors going on a run from behind? Whhhaaaaaaaatttt?????

Comment

I look up from my phone and we have the lead. wtf
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I want u to all watch JV lateral movement and how he is the last man back on defense. That is what a true center looks like. Slow the game down he will bang and block shots but the team has to work with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will JV get minutes in second half?

Comment

Is Fields still on the roster or what?
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I really wonder does Casey know he's horrible at developing players or he's just a plain idiot
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Will JV get minutes in second half?
                          He will.

Comment

Indiana65 wrote: View Post
                            I will never know why they have never made Hansbrough a part of the Raptor offense. The man has had quite a number of 20+ point games and many in the teens while at Indiana when they made him a part of the offense and he got the minutes. If I remember correctly he had 2 back to back games against the Knicks of over 25 points at one time and I remember one game where he had Boozer for dinner.

Here the plan for him is to get as far away from the ball as possible, never post up, etc. I would like to compare how many free throws he shot at Indiana last year this deep into the season as compared to here in Toronto and there is no way Indiana was a weaker team than Toronto. But they did not exclude him from the offense like they do here. He would have been far better off staying in Indiana and he could have. I bet he wishes he had now. I hope Totonto trades him. Use him or trade him.
                            The reason is u can't put him on the block and say go it's ugly. He is a garbage or player

Comment

Point player

Comment

taking the jump shot when marion is guarding you is a bad idea.

demar thinks he is kobe now?

Comment

Working...
                                X