Durant will sign with the Raptors in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant will sign with the Raptors in 2016

Not enough positivity on these boards, just going to make a bold statement here. I stand by it, Durant will be a Raptor come the 2016 offseason.

Please stop.

Comment

While it is a long shot. He is tight with Drake and Raps were his team growing up. Better chance than LBJ
      Ball Don't Lie

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Please stop.
        Stop doing what exactly? Trying to think positively about the future of this team?

I'm just so tired of all the pessimism on here.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
          Stop doing what exactly? Trying to think positively about the future of this team?

There is a fine line between being positive and being delusional. What your saying is delusional. Being positive would be the idea of drafting Wiggins, Parker, Smart or Exum. That's being positive. What you're doing is plain delusional and trolling...

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post

I don't know if your posts will help to clean up all the pessimism stuff.. Raps fans are disappointment, upset and we certainly have the right to be so!

I think we must mind today.Just stop talking about tomorrow and all that tanking stuff. ( I haven't changed my opinion and I hope raps will get high lottery pick, it's best for this franchise in my opinion, but... ) For now - I'm happy that we have high class front office and few assets on the floor. What happens in 2016 - we'll see. I believe in guys upstairs.

Comment

After he signs here do you think it'll take two months or just one before everybody here finds fault in his game and a thread is started to trade him for a first round pick and an expiring contract?

Comment

Probably as good a chance he signs in TO in 2016 as in about 22-23 other NBA cities.

Two and a half years of Masai working his magic. MU clearly has an eye for under utilized talent. By the summer of 2016 the Raps could have a Top 10 center, 2 solid and contributing role players, three or four super talented draft picks, a solid bench and the financing that allows signing a Durant type player.

Isn't this what people want? Isn't this what the tanking is all about?

I'm with you Nosike.

Comment

I'm not sure.... can the raps afford him AND LBJ? dont they play the same position?

Comment

thats exactly it.

But if DD and Amir, Lowry and JV keep i tup, Ross somehow keeps improving, Lebron will be here a year earlier!

Comment

It's a possibility considering Durant said he always wanted to be a Toronto Raptor.
                      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

2016 is along time guys, alot can happen in two years.. and I mean alot
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I like it

Come on Jay, give us Durant and we'll get Drake to sign with the Roc. It's a good deal for everyone.

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                            It's a possibility considering Durant said he always wanted to be a Toronto Raptor.
                            When did he say this exactly? Source?

I remember him saying he watched the raptors when he was young and liked their uniforms. He might have said they were his fav team growing up but even then that is not the same as him saying now that he always wanted to be a raptor.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              When did he say this exactly? Source?

I remember him saying he watched the raptors when he was young and liked their uniforms. He might have said they were his fav team growing up but even then that is not the same as him saying now that he always wanted to be a raptor.
                              http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...ronto-raptors/

On Thursday, during an interview on The Dan Patrick Show, Durant said: “Believe it or not, I wanted to play for the Toronto Raptors, that was my favorite team.”

Comment

Working...
                              X