Are we really tanking now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamshid wrote: View Post
    And the other two team : Piston and CHA, you agree with me that we are better team. MU can do 1 or more trades and really take this team to next level.
    And what is that next level for you? 3rd in the East?
    Do you think that we're close enough to compete and beat either the Pacers or one of the top 4 teams in the West in a 7 game series?

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      Then two wins right after that against NY and everyone's saying we're champs haha
      It's like a roller coaster ride.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
        Do you think that we're close enough to compete and beat either the Pacers or one of the top 4 teams in the West in a 7 game series?
        No we will not best Indiana. However , since 1995 we have one playoff series win. If Raps can win Atlantic and and get into second round I'm all for it. If we finish eighth and get swept or 9th I agree with all the tankers.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          ...If we finish eighth and get swept or 9th I agree with all the tankers.
          Well after it is too late to "tank."

We'll see how that works out for the future of the franchise.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            One step at a time ... You don't build a championship team in one season. This season we push for the 3rd in the East and a very competitive play off which we are very capable of now. Next year, with the growth of Big Val and Ross and DD and our ACE AMIR, we will see internal growth and can attract FA too so some improvement that way.
            The following year we can go after stars like Durant, Love and Westbrooks and ... they will all be willing to come ... we will have a dominate team that has been competing for few years.

Comment

I don't know how you think these players are better than ours.

Millsap = Amir ( Amir is putting up better numbers)
              Lowry > Jeff Teague ( Teague is trudging this year and he is not the same player)
              DD > Krover ( no need to explain)

Wall = lowry ( wall has lots of hype but he never delivered, look at the numbers)
              DD > Beal ( no question)
              Amir > Nene ( Nene is a shadow of himself this season, look at the numbers)

And the other two team : Piston and CHA, you agree with me that we are better team. MU can do 1 or more trades and really take this team to next level.
              How is it that Amir is putting up better numbers than Paul Millsap?
              Kyle Lowry is better than John Wall? AYFKM???? lol
              And Beal is a second year guy, who is putting up close to identical numbers as DeMar, with a MUCH BETTER 3 point shot (46% vs 32%)

Your outlook on the Raptors seems to be very homerish, no offense.

But I must admit, Kyle Lowry is better than Kobe Bryant. Just look at the numbers.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                How is it that Amir is putting up better numbers than Paul Millsap?
                Kyle Lowry is better than John Wall? AYFKM???? lol
                And Beal is a second year guy, who is putting up close to identical numbers as DeMar, with a MUCH BETTER 3 point shot (46% vs 32%)

Your outlook on the Raptors seems to be very homerish, no offense.

But I must admit, Kyle Lowry is better than Kobe Bryant. Just look at the numbers.
                Yeah, don't think anything you say could change his mind given how distorted his view seems to be.

Comment

Lowry > Jeff Teague ( Teague is trudging this year and he is not the same player)

Wall = lowry ( wall has lots of hype but he never delivered, look at the numbers)
                  DD > Beal ( no question)

what in the shit are you talking about? first of all you said toronto was better than atlanta/washington/detroit/charlotte because toronto has a better winning record. i already pointed out that every single team you said was worst than toronto, actually has a better winning record than toronto. you decidedly choose to ignore this *fact*. now you're just spouting random crap about players.

how exactly is millsap = amir? and how is amir 'putting up better numbers'? you're basically just making shit up and put no effort in anything you say.
                  Last edited by iblastoff; Sat Dec 21, 2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

If the Raptors can win one of the next two games i may start believing a 2nd round appearance. But i'm staying cautious, if we win great if we lose great (as long as its not a game winner)

Comment

I smell Multipaul...

Comment

DD > Beal ( no question)

No comment
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          No comment
                          Lets be real here, Amir Johnson is the best PF of all time

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Lets be real here, Amir Johnson is the best PF of all time
                            I think that would be Chris Bosh.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                              I think that would be Chris Bosh.
                              Nah, its gotta be Joel Anthony

Comment

Thankfully, Masai has a soft spot for Toronto.

soft spot to the tune of $15 million. I have the same soft spot for Mobile, Alabama
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X