Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA2K14... figured it deserves its own thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA2K14... figured it deserves its own thread.

Who has played the game for XB1 or PS4? Can you give any insight to either?
    I'm an XBox kinda guy, as are most of my friends, so that's likely what I'll be buying it for when I purchase one of the new systems.

I used to use Portland, Indiana and GSW back in the 2K12 version, I'd feel a little chince using them now. I'll likely be using the Raps and Washington in this one. Love using the up-and-comers!(not to be confused with... well, you know, you dirty minded fellows you...).

I also hope the online season mode is like 2K11, where my 3 friends and I can draft teams and play a 30 game schedule vs each other. That was the biznasssss!

the game is 1000 times better on xbox one than on xbox 360.. I was really disappointed with the 360 version. They are completely different games imo.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      the game is 1000 times better on xbox one than on xbox 360.. I was really disappointed with the 360 version. They are completely different games imo.
      You're talking about both versions of this years game, right? How does the online season work? Is there that stupid 12 hour waiting period still?

Comment

This is basketball related, man. No need for the off-topic forum. You could of posted it in the main one, if you wanted.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          This is basketball related, man. No need for the off-topic forum. You could of posted it in the main one, if you wanted.
          It's just a video game, no need for tonnes of people to post unless they want to.

Comment

Next gen update is amazing... I've installed new update on ps4 yesterday.

I had no time to play a lot, but I can tell it's far more interesting to play MyCareer mode then it was before. I hope 41 minute rotaiton bug is fixed...

Comment

Mack North: figured it deserves its own thread..
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              It's just a video game
              Last edited by LBF; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 06:25 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                You're talking about both versions of this years game, right? How does the online season work? Is there that stupid 12 hour waiting period still?
                Yeah, 2k14. Haven't got into the season yet, been playing alot of MyCareer. Also loving the new Park mode where u can use ur MyPlayer and join up with friends or anybody in a pick up game of 2on2, 3on3, or 5on5 on outdoor courts. It's pretty bad ass and fun to build and improve your player and test him against others who are doing the same thing. Except even when I bought the game when the xbone came out I had already noticed that a ton of people had just paid a bunch of money in micro-transactions to make their player perfect from the beginning which is kinda dumb.
                Last edited by Machine; Sun Dec 22, 2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  This just blew my mind.

Comment

I've got a Season going on 2k14, where I tanked the initial season while obtaining picks.
                    Downloaded the 2014 Draft Class (which have become amazing with the player faces).
                    Managed to draft Wiggins and Marcus Smart.

Am a pretty happy camper. Have lots of Cap Space after this season, so will look to make a big signing to team with Smart and Wiggins. DYNASTY.

Comment

Just got it for PS4, it's honestly the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Mind you, I did have a Wii for the past 6 years, so yeah.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        I've got a Season going on 2k14, where I tanked the initial season while obtaining picks.
                        Downloaded the 2014 Draft Class (which have become amazing with the player faces).
                        Managed to draft Wiggins and Marcus Smart.

Am a pretty happy camper. Have lots of Cap Space after this season, so will look to make a big signing to team with Smart and Wiggins. DYNASTY.
                        I did the same thing (more or less). Tried for playoffs with current roster, started pretty terribly, ended up tanking and trading Lowry by January for a pick (which turned out to be the number 10). Drafted Wiggins with my number 2 pick (behind the Magic who chose Dante Exum) then traded the 10 overall pick for Exum and traded Detozan for jazz 2015 pick and Gordon Hayward. I have 6 1st rounders in the 2015 draft.
                        REBUILD! REBUILD! REBUILD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Seems like you guys are liking the GM mode. I'll have to get on that soon. Anyone tried out MyCareer yet?
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                          X