Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Game day: Tor @ okc

Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowry stays as this current lowry for 20 more games, and this team will be way over .500, and, you extend him immediately, fuck Rondo

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Lowry stays as this current lowry for 20 more games, and this team will be way over .500, and, you extend him immediately, fuck Rondo
    Contract year, Craig. Contract year.

Let some other chump team overpay for Lowry's career year.

But agree on avoiding Rondo.
    Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Dec 23rd, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

3. Like rocwell liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Salmons is actually a decent distributor.. Who'd of thunk that

Post Thanks / Like

He's kind of a decent everything.
    I like the guy.
    Very patient, shows good awareness.

I didn't like the late game iso-ball yesterday, but I choose to believe that was a circumstantial play call until I see more.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He would look good off the bench for a contender like OKC if the Raps don't make the playoffs

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    i'm confused. so you're only allowed to be positive about the current lineup? but if new blood comes in, you decide to be absolutely negative about it? how does 'player development angle become void' just because you say it will? what if wiggins/parker/whoever come out guns ablazin' for utah/some other team and they get catapulted right past the raptors who won't have anything to show for this entire year minus a short little playoff run that goes nowhere? do you really think we're going to be extending all the sacramento players past this season?

basically, why would you pissed about having more value assets (either for growth or trade) at the cost of very little?
    you didnt read the thread of comments that lead to this one. No one is talking about the lineups, we were talking about enjoying the games.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Also. All this talk about John Salmons being the option near the end of the game. The reason for that was because he was being guarded by a rookie (PJ III is basically a rookie, didn't play much last season). OKC locked down on DeMar and Kyle so the only other guy was Salmons and he hit some timely shots. It had nothing to do with him being "the number 1 option in crunch time". It was simply the right move at the time.
    Everyone understands WHY it was done. We just don't agree with doing it. Salmons hit a couple shots (one of which was a bad fadeaway that usually doesn't go in), and also jacked a couple bad shots and was lucky to get a bailout foul call. He did find Lowry for that 3, but that was it.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Everyone understands WHY it was done. We just don't agree with doing it. Salmons hit a couple shots (one of which was a bad fadeaway that usually doesn't go in), and also jacked a couple bad shots and was lucky to get a bailout foul call. He did find Lowry for that 3, but that was it.
    I don't think everyone understood it at all. And you also seem to just completely ignore what he just said. Who would you have preferred to take shots at the end then? Ross who was shooting 2/10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    I don't think everyone understood it at all. And you also seem to just completely ignore what he just said. Who would you have preferred to take shots at the end then? Ross who was shooting 2/10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    What they mean is they don't even think salmons should've been on the floor. They'd rather have had Ross out there developing while chucking us to a loss.

Except what they fail to understand is that tank or no tank, a coach's prerogative is to win games. Casey did the correct thing, he's meant to utilize the best players and options on his roster

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread Information