Thread: Tor-phx

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tor-phx

Toronto giveaways: Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, Kyle Lowry, 2016 1st round pick
    Toronto receives: Eric Bledsoe, Emeka Okafor, 2014 1st round pick

Why Toronto: Either do this trade before Feb deadline or do it on draft night so we resign Lowry and the Suns resign Bledsoe and Okafor. We get a future PG in exchange of Amir + Lowry in Bledsoe who can play the PG position and finally have a core of Bledsoe-DeRozan-Val plus our two picks in this year's deep lottery to run a team. We can resign Okafor with the vet minimum so he can backup Val or just let him walk. We might have to give Bledsoe a fat contract but at this stage of the career, i rather give Bledsoe as opposed to Lowry

Why Phoenix: The Suns acquire a decent PG in Lowry who would compete with Dragic for the starting SG position. Amir is a good PF either as a starter or backup for the team. Fields might find his touch for the new team while they acquire a future 1st round pick from us. I think this is the best offer on the table, don't know if the Suns will bite. Salary wise do match for both teams though.

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Phoenix is not gonna trade Eric Bledsoe
    Like a puppy- you mean like a baby dog?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Bledsoe is defiantly untouchable now. Dragic will be offered up for SG I think though. But DD too valuable now, and were going make a run at the playoffs anyway even if Lowery is moved. As long as we get quality back at the point.

And MU ain't taking no garbage, we have seen clear evidence of that!

Thread Information