• Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    more love
    6 minutes of pure raps love from the starters
    I'm actually starting to like them, they are live-er then the guys on tnt
    Yeah, lively fun Raptors talk.

Comment

Key victory over the Wiz! And a statement victory too! This team is looking good. Go Raps!!

Comment

^I really liked how they came out in the third and put the Wiz away, I don't think we have seen that from a Raptors team in years

Comment

Indirect message by Dwane Casey

Via fox sports:
          "They are trusting each other," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. "Nobody has an ego, thinking they should get `X' number of shots. When one guy is down, the next guy picks him up. Everybody is cheering for each other."

Sounds like to me he is making a reference to what Rudy used to tell the team by being a "poison" by "x" number of shots.

Comment

maybe. might also be reading a little too inbetween the lines
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              ^I really liked how they came out in the third and put the Wiz away, I don't think we have seen that from a Raptors team in years
              it was all Terrence
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                Yeah, lively fun Raptors talk.
                I dont see what the problem is, a little recognition is nice
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  I dont see what the problem is, a little recognition is nice
                  I wasn't making fun, just stating a fact. Those guys were lively, having fun and it was Raptors talk. I enjoyed it.

Comment

I kind of consider this thread as the random thread hahaha I love you guys
                    last nights memes

Comment

• Love the "Access Denied" pic.

Great stuff.

Comment

• Random question: What does our schedule look like after Indiana next Tuesday?
                        OG is our king

Comment

• pistons on Wednesday. nets on Saturday. bucks on Monday the 13th of jan.

Comment

• Evia99 wrote: View Post
                            pistons on Wednesday. nets on Saturday. bucks on Monday the 13th of jan.

If we beat Miami we are going to be at a 10 game winning streak by the 13th.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Damn, it's fun to be "short-sighted". This is basketball as it should be played,,,,,, and 2 sophs in the starting line-up!!! Only going to get better. Go RAPTORS!!!!

Comment

• Keep the memes coming too

Comment

Working...
                                X