Game Day: Tor @ SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day: Tor @ SA

Third game in 4 nights for the Raptors and the competition is the Spurs, a team that usually owns the Raptors. The Spurs are expected to be at full strength with Leonard back.

The game is a 8:30 Eastern start.

Go raps go

Comment

Spurs gift-wrapped the Thunder for us, Thunder gift-wrapped us for the Spurs.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
        It's great to see that we're all in the festive mood.
        OG is our king

Comment

This game is going to be a hard one. I'd be happy if the Raptors could at least hang around. Vasquez, Patterson, and Ross are going to have to step it up tonight if we want to win.

Comment

The Raps are going to be exhausted hard fought game last night. Lets hope Pop is giving his big 3 a rest tonight

Comment

If the Players really believe they're not tanking and want to shutup all the tank talk, this is the kindof game they have to win, just like last nights game, I'm excited to see how they do 😊

Comment

Toronto vs Spurs.

Everything points to Spurs blow out.

This is what they call, just before Christmas, a TRAP game.

Pop is wise, he will bring that up, but don't count Toronto out. they are young and motivated right now, they are ready to battle. the Psurs are much older, less motivated and have a lot of vets staring at a few days of family time.....

I am calling a Raps win, and a blow out at that.

Comment

The Spurs only get one day of family time. They play on Wednesday.

Comment

LOOOL I'm feeling a W too
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                      The Spurs only get one day of family time. They play on Wednesday.
                      even more reason for them to look passed the raptors.

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
                        who's gonna gift wrap the spurs for the thunder?
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

jingle bells
                          G Pop smells
                          gonna get this double-u
                          T Ross please dunk on kawhi

I'm outta rhymes someone finish it for me please...
                          Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Dec 23, 2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

If the Spurs can beat a healthy Warriors team without Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. I'm pretty sure they can easily beat the Raps with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili in the lineup.

Also, 3 games in 4 nights for the Raps.

Yeah i like the Raps chances tonight LOL.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

...and if you feel generous, let Ross make Duncan Bleed!

Comment

Working...
                              X