Toronto-Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto-Denver

I think that Denver is an extremely viable trade partner, mainly because of two factors: Masai's connections, and Denver's current 2-spot situation (they're starting Randy Foye). They also have 4 SF's on their team, and that's not including the injured Gallinari. I think they'd think it's worth trading one of their SF's to upgrade their 2 spot.

This trade of course will involve DeMar. He'd automatically become their starter, and would likely be the second or third scoring option on the team, behind Lawson and Gallinari when he comes back. I'd prefer taking back Chandler, as he has a cheaper contract than Gallinari. However, the main focus point of this trade isn't the players; it's New York's pick. I think Masai could definitely pry that pick away from them, especially of he took one of Denver's not so nice contracts. Something like a: DeRozan+ Stone/Daye/Hansborough+ a 2nd round pick for Chandler+Foye+New York's pick. Foye's contract has 2 years left after this, but it's a manageable 3 mill per year, and Chandler also has 2 years left. What do you guys think? Any alterations you'd make?

That sounds reasonable, assuming the Nuggets place protections on that pick.

Comment

Assuming denver would send the pick with a top 10 protection, that would effectively mean you're trading demar derozan for Rodney hood. Don't know if I'm a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Assuming denver would send the pick with a top 10 protection, that would effectively mean you're trading demar derozan for Rodney hood. Don't know if I'm a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We'd be getting Chandler as well, who could be that 3-and-D small forward that we've been looking for forever. Plus, he's only 26, and has a relatively cheap contract.

Comment

I don't think Den parts ways with a low pick like that even if it's restricted. And remember MU split from Denver, he had plans to resign there, but jumped ship. I say Den might of already told him no to any trade rumors. Cause they were looking desperate in the early part of the season, but now there catching stride, can see them breaking it up, even if there in need of a SG. Chandler pretty much plays from 2-4 for them anyway and he is very valuable cause of his versatility. He is the perfect fit though without a doubt. He is a younger more athletic Salmons if u ask me, with the Height and weight for SF. 6'8 220

I think we will have the need at SF all season unless K. Lowery nets us anything in return. And like I said before the world gets shocked as we end up with Wiggs, some how.

Comment

Working...
          X