Open Gym Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I read that in Leo Rautins voice and I wanted to Vomit.... no offense it sounded like something he'd say. I hate that guy lol
    HAHAHAHAH. Too funny.

Comment

Not sure which episode I caught a part of. May have been the locker room one. First thing....lowry is clearly the leader of this team. We would look so different with him gone. Second thing....I know it's probably been mentioned before but lieweke literally said to drake "you're the one remaking the logo". Very candid.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Not sure which episode I caught a part of. May have been the locker room one. First thing....lowry is clearly the leader of this team. We would look so different with him gone. Second thing....I know it's probably been mentioned before but lieweke literally said to drake "you're the one remaking the logo". Very candid.
        hes not remaking the logo. drake is not a logo designer. sid lee will be doing it.

Comment

The series is my favourite thing to watch on tv, other than raps games. Such a cool experience to see them behind the scenes. For those who dont have NBATV, every episode is on the raptors official site except for the latest episode (the one with drake night in it).
          Last edited by RaptorsForever; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
            The series is my favourite thing to watch on tv, other than raps games. Such a cool experience to see them behind the scenes. For those who dont have NBATV, every episode is on the raptors official site except for the latest episode (the one with drake night in it).
            totally agree. besides the games, these episodes are the next best thing. super glad they've finally smartened up and let people just watch them online.

Comment

So what's the timeline for new episodes? Do they come out monthly?
              OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                So what's the timeline for new episodes? Do they come out monthly?
                every episode goes over like 8-10 games so im guessing new episodes come out every 3 weeks.
                Last edited by RaptorsForever; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Been watching all of these over the last week, including some from last season. never had seen them previously. It's really, really good viewing and makes me like this team even more. I do confess to tearing up as Quincy and Aaron Gray were making their final exit speech with the sad music playing

Comment

I totally missed this one:

Its not the "re-imagination".. but it is a damn good watch. A lot of good memories.

Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 8, 2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

The Toronto Raptors youtube channel has all of the episodes that have been released to date.

Cant wait to watch the 6th episode! It includes All star weekend
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Jeez, I didn't wanna do it, but I just felt for a second there that we should give Vince another chance maybe?? Just saw the Open Gym where he was talking about Ross in the Slam Dunk... I have that Re-Imagination of V.C. on PVR since it first aired, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I fucking hate what he did to us, but I also love what he did for us! Kinda torn on my opinion of him now, which sucks. I wanna hate him, but he's only human so it's tough...

Comment

Episode 6 of Open Gym:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKF-HE07FUk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I was dying when Jonas was doing the Borat "Not" jokes when he was ice fishing. hahahahah

Comment

Aww man they skipped the GS game! Oh well lol
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Just watched season finale...

Open Gym crew did an amazing job. Very well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X