Open Gym Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Jeez, I didn't wanna do it, but I just felt for a second there that we should give Vince another chance maybe?? Just saw the Open Gym where he was talking about Ross in the Slam Dunk... I have that Re-Imagination of V.C. on PVR since it first aired, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I fucking hate what he did to us, but I also love what he did for us! Kinda torn on my opinion of him now, which sucks. I wanna hate him, but he's only human so it's tough...
    It was so much easier to hate him when he was only half human
    @Boymusic66

Comment

The finale of open gym was simply amazing.Producers should be applauded, it may not of ended the way we all would of hoped but it was great re-living those games. It'd be dope if the did a behind the scenes of the draft episode
      "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

preview of new open gym season!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

preview of new open gym season!
          I am almost as excited for this than I am the new season. For real.

Comment

I have never watched even one episode. Heh.... I guess I have a binge tv date coming at some point hahaha

Comment

I cant find it anywhere though

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I cant find it anywhere though

Go to youtube.com and search Toronto Raptors. Find their official page, and every episode from last season has been uploaded there
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I have never watched even one episode. Heh.... I guess I have a binge tv date coming at some point hahaha
                  Raptors official youtube channel...ever since blackberry started sponsoring it they went free... sick sick documentary

Comment

Here is the link for the playlist of open gym

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOfGdce15qw_bRdz0qNNf7xSlCi-fPXVX

Comment

Very good leader - can't wait to see it! Glad they are doing it again this year.

Comment

they are doing it again ? happy

Comment

Yeah that trailer made me stoked. Really glad they decided to do this initially, such a great inside look

Comment

Mo Pete at the Hangout with Akil Augustine here:

There are three more in this playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...3MZeqZ0G6wm7Hw
                            Last edited by mike, prague; Mon Sep 15, 2014, 05:55 PM.

Comment

can't wait to see it. Not to be ignorant but are those scenes of Masai on his clandestine trip to Brazil or they from him being in Africa?

Comment

Working...
                              X