The end to sleeved jerseys? [ Stars unhappy ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Even the world's finest photographer can't make this look good...

I'm an Irishman, and I find your comments to be quite racist!!

Fuck the C**tics though.

Comment

Worst idea ever. The sleeve will affect shots, as a shooter you don't want anything messing with your form. Glad some heavyweights like LeBron agree with me and have been critical. If they had to bring out these monstrosities it should have been for exhibition games, or summer league...
      limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Baylor's new take on sleeved jerseys. Talk about March Madness.

The NCAA put the kibosh on these Baylor jerseys with Sic em Bears. Says they can only use the school name or primary mascot name on the uniforms.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...sic-em-jerseys

Comment

I don't really like the sleeved jersey's, but to be honest most teams make changes every season in order to give fans a reason to buy a new jersey. I'm not planning on buying a sleeved jersey, and if the sales numbers aren't good they'll stop making/selling them, and come up with other changes...
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Let's not be surprise if baseball jersey will become sleeveless. I don't like the sleeved basketball jersey it screams CORNY.

Comment

Working...
            X