Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicated 3 wins and they have done it so far

Comment

3 wins barring monumental collapse, Lowry owned wall tonight.

Two toughest games coming. At Miami then at Indiana. Just winning one of those would be amazing.

Comment

I was hoping for 2 or 3 wins loool now were 3-0 so far
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I honestly don't even know what to think about this team... I mean they're good, right?

When we had Gay on the team, we obviously had a lot of chemistry issues, but even so, there were some games that we could have taken. The dbl OT/11-37 brickfest vs. Houston, the OT loss vs. Portland, 2 pt losses to Charlotte/BKN and the epic collapse vs. GSW

It's possible that had the team kept Gay for the season, we still may have ended up in the 35-40 win region by seasons end. I think those close losses indicate that our team was very close to competing with Gay, and by removing his inefficiency, it's allowed this roster to demonstrate its true potential.

Comment

AJ360 wrote: View Post
            I honestly don't even know what to think about this team... I mean they're good, right?

When we had Gay on the team, we obviously had a lot of chemistry issues, but even so, there were some games that we could have taken. The dbl OT/11-37 brickfest vs. Houston, the OT loss vs. Portland, 2 pt losses to Charlotte/BKN and the epic collapse vs. GSW

It's possible that had the team kept Gay for the season, we still may have ended up in the 35-40 win region by seasons end. I think those close losses indicate that our team was very close to competing with Gay, and by removing his inefficiency, it's allowed this roster to demonstrate its true potential.
            i'm kind of questioning demars performance now. it seems like ross is a better option under derozan than derozan was under gay. then again, gay could not share the ball worth a damn.

Comment

Working...
            X