A Plea From A Sane Raptors Fan [Re:Booing]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Plea From A Sane Raptors Fan [Re:Booing]

Can we please stop booing every former player not name Vince Carter.

We've taken this sacred ritual of spite for one who truly deserves it and turned it into a farce.

Honestly, Why are these idiots at the ACC booing Bargnani? Shouldn't we be happy that he isn't on the Raps anymore? They Boo him last year here because they didn't like how he turned out as a player, then boo him when he comes back on a different team. Make up your mind!

Booing Bosh because he gave us 7 years/then was a free agent/he left, undeniably making the right choice? Boo?

This shit makes us a mockery. We look like a bunch of idiot crybabies. Wise the fuck-up Raps fans

I don't even think carter deserves it anymore. It's just been way too long.

Toronto still loves calderon!

It's gonna be hilarious when the kings roll into twin soon. Boos and cheers for gay and Acy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

The lack of effort and false hope Barg generated here, and the bashing of Toronto to the Italian news or whatever happened there, I think Barg deserves every Boo in that crowd

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
        The lack of effort and false hope Barg generated here, and the bashing of Toronto to the Italian news or whatever happened there, I think Barg deserves every Boo in that crowd
        Exactly why he deserves every single boo
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
          LOL. False hope?? i think you're booing the wrong guy.

Who generated all that hype when he was drafted?? Bryan Colangelo AND the Toronto Media. The same Toronto Media that are now crapping on Bargs because he didn't live up to their expectations(bunch of idiots). BUT does anyone here really believe BC back in the 2006 draft that Bargnani is the second coming of Nowitzki??
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me dude?! Sure I am upset that he wasn't the guy we wished for, but...

Do you even remember what Bargs said few years ago to NBA.COM media? Let me remind you...

"In March, Scott Howard-Cooper of nba.com asked Bargnani why he doesn't rebound more, and Bargnani replied, "Being lazy maybe. That's the only reason it can be. I've got the body, I've got everything to take 10 rebounds a game. It's just sometimes I get lazy.""

FUCKING LAZY. I still can't believe he said it. How your boss reacts when you're being lazy at work?! This franchise invested a lot of money to this lazy guy. MLSE and BC trusted him, they were paying him millions a year and how he's responded ? By being lazy on the floor / during practice? Sorry, but he's disgrace to my face. I was looking up to an athletes since I was little and thank god I haven't heard words like "being lazy" coming from their mouths...

Bargs deserves every boo he gets. Period.

Comment

lame.
              he's gone, he wasnt a villain, he just wasnt good.

you booing him because he was honest and gave himself a fair assessment.

eff that

Comment

I dont like booing anyone more than the first time. I can see during the intros on their first time back but definitely not on every touch. It makes our fan base look like a bunch of goofs. Players are a fraternity, they see how former players are treated and wont be as likely to come here and I am sure our current players aren't in love with it either.

Comment

Out of context quotes and asspained fans do not mix well, apparently. Get over yourselves.

Comment

Anyone who's trying to defend Bargnani has no respect for the sport.

Lazy people and professional athletes don't match.

Comment

I hated Bargs as much as the next guy, and I wanted him gone more than most I would say. But I disagree with the booing. He's gone, we should be happy and that should be the end of it. Ultimately, VC is the only guy IMO that deserved to be booed upon return to the ACC. It's one thing to demand a trade, but it's another to basically just give up playing hard for the team. He lowered his value to the point that just about any return was likely to suck, compared to what many perceived his real value to be. Babcock screwed up for sure, but Vince dropped the ball as much as the GM did, and IMO, deserves to be booed. Bargs just never lived up to the hype, he never gave up, he never had it in the first place to give up. I don't agree with the booing, makes us look like a bunch of whiny assholes. I wonder if it makes TO a less desirable destination for players, knowing that if they don't jive with fans they may get booed while they are here, but especially if they return after a trade? May be a better thing not to come here at all, no?

Yeah, get over it Raps fans, you bought into the BS, and if you want to boo anyone, like TRex said, boo BC. And yourself for buying into the Bargnani BS.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        I hated Bargs as much as the next guy, and I wanted him gone more than most I would say. But I disagree with the booing. He's gone, we should be happy and that should be the end of it. Ultimately, VC is the only guy IMO that deserved to be booed upon return to the ACC. It's one thing to demand a trade, but it's another to basically just give up playing hard for the team. He lowered his value to the point that just about any return was likely to suck, compared to what many perceived his real value to be. Babcock screwed up for sure, but Vince dropped the ball as much as the GM did, and IMO, deserves to be booed. Bargs just never lived up to the hype, he never gave up, he never had it in the first place to give up. I don't agree with the booing, makes us look like a bunch of whiny assholes. I wonder if it makes TO a less desirable destination for players, knowing that if they don't jive with fans they may get booed while they are here, but especially if they return after a trade? May be a better thing not to come here at all, no?

Yeah, get over it Raps fans, you bought into the BS, and if you want to boo anyone, like TRex said, boo BC. And yourself for buying into the Bargnani BS.
                        Why should I boo Colangelo for putting his trust into lazy athlete ? He made some crazy decisions and he's fired. Done.

Vince will be booed for life. He quit on us.

Bargnani should be booed too. He didn't live up to his expectations, right, I'm not mad about this. Stuff happens, but when you hear athlete saying he gets lazy a bit, that's why he can't rebound, then you fuck him over. There are plenty of kids who want to be in his place and work their asses off just to get better.

I don't agree in booing everytime they touch the ball, but Vince and Bargs deserve to be booed for life.

Comment

The booing is embarrassing.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            The booing is embarrassing.
                            It's almost cringeworthy.

Comment

Rocwell, the example of being lazy at work is a good example...but not in the way you meant.
                              When somebody is lazy at work, you fire them.
                              Masai "fired" Bargnani.
                              You don't scream at the person everytime you see them afterwards.

The failures of Bargnani, the things people hate him for:
                              They are the fault of management.
                              I don't like a lazy person getting paid millions, but that's on them.

Like why Bargnani and not Bosh?
                              Bosh's departure was the worst of the whole fucking lot.
                              If he had just been honest with the team about his intentions, we could have gotten something for him.
                              He's the Raptor I've been least willing to forgive (and I still wouldn't boo, because I'm not a dick).

The bottom line is that it makes Toronto an even less desireable place to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X