Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Lol No need to swear Mamba.
    This is the original Raptors Jersey... note the "squiglley things" as pinstripes ...

Suppose you weren't actually born when these were around, so I'll let it slide .. Haha
    sorry this drake non sense is getting to me
    loool i've always thought pin stripes were straight
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Those actually aren't bad. Black jersey with white stripes, gold on the side. I actually kinda like it. Obviously the owl has no business being in there. And the Raptors logo shouldn't be in there as well. Doesn't fit IMO. Too big. Try and replace it with the name Raptors.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        sorry this drake non sense is getting to me
        loool i've always thought pin stripes were straight
        Nowadays its okay if you're not straight. C'mon Mamba.

Comment

Black and gold would be sick, I wonder what they'd do with the home jersey though.

Comment

I have decided that I am okay with this. MLSE you may proceed
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                Black and gold would be sick, I wonder what they'd do with the home jersey though.
                Damn ... never thought of that ... White I guess. Lots of teams use the White Home even if White isn't one of their 'official' colours.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Drakes Record Label Logo I believe.

No need to swear.
                  Ah I thought they were thinking of rebranding the animal species, cause an owl is almost a raptor (the bird kind of raptor)
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

So Raps are goin to wear black and gold on Drake night??
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Ah I thought they were thinking of rebranding the animal species, cause an owl is almost a raptor (the bird kind of raptor)
                      I made that point a little while back, that they could maintain the name "Raptors" and just choose a Badass Bird. (ie NOT Pelicans)

ADDCouple of Options here.
                      'Golden Eagle' fits the Colour Scheme, is a Raptor, and is the #7 Most Bad Ass Bird.
                      Found in North America, Eurasia and northern Africa, the Golden eagle is one of the most formidable aerial predators in the world; it usually feeds on rabbits, hares and large birds, but it has also been known to take foxes, young sheep and goats, and even adult deer and caribou. In Kazakhstan, where Golden Eagles are known as berkut, they are trained by nomadic hunters to hunt wolves! They also hunt and eat other birds of prey.

Although Golden Eagles are powerful enough to kill a man, they have never been known to attack adult humans as prey. In some parts of Europe and Asia, stories are told about golden eagles snatching children, and of the remains of said children found in the bird’s nest. The Golden Eagle can weigh up to 7 kgs, and has a 2 meter wingspan. Females are larger and more aggressive than males. Fossils found in Europe suggest that they were even larger in prehistoric times, a few thousand years ago.
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        I made that point a little while back, that they could maintain the name "Raptors" and just choose a Badass Bird. (ie NOT Pelicans)

ADDCouple of Options here.
                        'Golden Eagle' fits the Colour Scheme, is a Raptor, and is the #7 Most Bad Ass Bird.
                        I love it.
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Pelicans are actually badass kind of.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Not just almost, it is in fact a bird of prey (what raptor means).

Two North American owls who are major predators are the Great Horned Owl and the Snowy Owl. They are the largest birds in North America (in terms of weight).

Comment

• The Toronto Mighty Fucks.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                The Toronto Mighty Fucks.
                                hahaha now that's a badass name
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X