Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Well i'm from Vancouver

Fans here really are more of a Steve Nash fan. Like before they call the Phoenix Suns, Vancouver's fave basketball team. Now it's the Lakers.

I don't know many Blazers fans around here.
    Well I lived in Montreal for 6 years. When I would go to the bar to watch NBA ball, there would be other fans sprinkled in with Raps fans. The landscape was hardly convincingly dominated by Raps fans. Majority? Sure. But even then a portion of the people I would talk to were transplants from Toronto.

If anything it's Canada's team more by default because of difficulty for people in Canada to view other NBA teams. It's not because of overwhelming passion for Toronto the city or the Raptors as a team worth cheering for. And definitely no one ever said "man, I'm glad they use Red now and not Purple because it makes them a more Canadian team to cheer for".

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I see your Flava Flav and raise you

gold all in my chains (my chains)
      gold all in my watch (my watch)
      dont believe me.... j watch

I know you're quoting the song, but that's no excuse for including that slur in your post - MangoKid
      Last edited by MangoKid; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 04:23 PM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I was hoping they would go back to the red and purple. It's pretty original and I like purple in sports for some reason. That being said, I could get behind black and gold. That's pretty bad ass.

Also, I would love for the team to get rid of any maple leaf on their jerseys. That shit is lame.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
          I was hoping they would go back to the red and purple. It's pretty original and I like purple in sports for some reason. That being said, I could get behind black and gold. That's pretty bad ass.

Also, I would love for the team to get rid of any maple leaf on their jerseys. That shit is lame.
          no maple leaf what so ever
          jays and leafs already have them not sure bout the argos but yea i dont like the idea either
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Or this

Like this a lot.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

For the sake of my name, keep the colour scheme the way it is.

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                Get better ball players and then think about the friggin' uniforms.
                How else do you expect Lebron to sign here in 2015? We need to start looking like young money cash money, now!!
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I used to be so jealous of Boston fans cuz they got to say 'I bleed green'
                  haha
                  I BLEED GOLD NOW
                  get rid of the red it sounds so stupid
                  Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Dec 30, 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                    ahahahaah
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The Red and white were pretty dull. Gold and black would be nice
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
                        LOL.... And I am ALL OVER THIS.

Comment

I think gold in a jersey is a bad idea. I'd totally stay away from that if I could. Black and blue or black and red seems more realistic.
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Black and Gold. Meh, wouldn't really move me any way. Could be cool, but doesn't have any connection to City, Province, Country, Team Name. Only connection it has is to everlasting come-and-go trends. It's trendy now, and will sell lots of jerseys, bah humbug.

Comment

Either go blue like the rest of the TO teams or keep the red and white/black, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

How about Red and Gold like the 49ers uniforms??
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X