X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    Do I smell a hint of..jealousy..?
    get your nose fixed
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      get your nose fixed
      I'll have you know, miss. That my sniffer is one of my most attractive features.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'll have you know, miss. That my sniffer is one of my most attractive features.
        hehe

looool

i feel bad now
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Her nose isn't really the problem there. It's more her face as a whole.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• soo...... you dont see the resemblance

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              That wasn't a freestyle
              You aren't a freestyle

Comment

You know you're white when you call your nose your "sniffer"

Comment

• LBF is white... ohmagod

Comment

• loool not a single sentence makes sense haha love this man

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      You know you're white when you call your nose your "sniffer"
                      But, I am white...I've never tried to deny that.

And lilimsbssSxc or w/e your screen name is, I'm just gonna start calling you Liam Neeson. Ok?

Comment

But, I am white...I've never tried to deny that.

And lilimsbssSxc or w/e your screen name is, I'm just gonna start calling you Liam Neeson. Ok?
                        and i'm just gonna start calling you Lindsey Lohan. Ok?

Comment

• LindsAy Lohan

Comment

LindsAy Lohan
                            shutup kim kardashian

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              shutup kim kardashian
                              OK. Now, you've crossed the line. Lindsay Lohan is one whore. But, Kim K. is on a whole nother level. Don't even go there, sista!

Comment

OK. Now, you've crossed the line. Lindsay Lohan is one whore. But, Kim K. is on a whole nother level. Don't even go there, sista!
                                ight i got you, i got you... north west

Comment

Working...
                                X