Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• New Wale album is sick, if you like rap it's a must.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

New Wale album is sick, if you like rap it's a must.
        Matt Devlin doesn't approve

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Matt Devlin doesn't approve
          Shame. It's good stuff.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• i can name a ton of reasons why i shouldn't like this.... but i'm seriously loving the crap out of it..

Comment

• Eminem -- Lose Yourself. Piece of Genius.

Comment

• And Drop the World. Lil Wayne and Eminem.

Comment

• brickwall281 wrote: View Post
                  And Drop the World. Lil Wayne and Eminem.
                  Easily the most annoying rap song I've ever heard. Lil Wayne ruins everything he touches, he has the opposite of the Midas touch when it comes to music

Comment

• Short and sweet, this one is pretty sick. Set to Incarcerated Scarfaces beat. Raekwon take notice! T Dot love!

Comment

• lool rednose xD
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• i swear ray j put out an ad 'if you look like kim k, come be in my music video' he took it a bit far tho :/
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low

Comment

• I don't like Tyga that much but he tears up this freestyle. Way better than WaCKA flocka flames version

Comment

Working...
                                X