• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• freaking amazing performance!!!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Dont have time to list youtube pages

Crystal Castles (toronto grown)
                  Phoenix (doc i see your into them)
                  Daft Punk
                  Calvin Harris
                  Miike Snow
                  Cream

Comment

• Oh and Julian Casablancas + the strokes

Comment

• ya, those are some alright bands. I love me some good ol candian rock, though. the 90's were the best we had bands like OLP, The Hip, Big Sugar, Big Wreck, going out of canda there were bands like Bush.

it was just so creative and the concerts were fing amazing all the diferent sounds and you'd have guys like gord downie and raine maida who would just go crazy on stage.

these are tow must see videos

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Yeah rush might be the best north american band ever, they could run the show...

Comment

• not a big fan of rush. but, I understand they are one of the best, as far as popularity and the beatles who i also don't care for that everyone raves about.

honestly, i swear rush is the band in the old scooby do chase scenes.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            not a big fan of rush. but, I understand they are one of the best, as far as popularity and the beatles who i also don't care for that everyone raves about.

honestly, i swear rush is the band in the old scooby do chase scenes.

Hahaha i think you can define talent by who did it first, the beatles are that famous because they changed music, as you could argue rush did

Comment

• Love these guys. "Brad" ... Stone Gossard from PJ's side band.

Comment

• I'll. Be. There. For. You!

RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X