Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And heres Kevin Hart's response to Kendrick's verse

Comment

• Kendrick killed his verse, I'm in awe.

Joell Ortiz and B.o.B have already made responses.

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I've been listening to Kendrick since the Section .80 days. My friends didn't believe me when i said he's good, and now they are jumping on the bandwagon

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I've been listening to Kendrick since the Section .80 days. My friends didn't believe me when i said he's good, and now they are jumping on the bandwagon
          I'm not gonna pretend I'm a huge fan of him, cause I'm not. But this verse got me hyped.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Kendrick killed his verse, I'm in awe.

Joell Ortiz and B.o.B have already made responses.

I like B.o.B but that was wack. And who the hell is Joel Ortiz? Gtfo! lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              I like B.o.B but that was wack. And who the hell is Joel Ortiz? Gtfo! lol
              Joel Ortiz is a monster. Check out Slaughterhouse. Him, Royce da 5'9", Joe Budden & some other guy.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Joel Ortiz is a monster. Check out Slaughterhouse. Him, Royce da 5'9", Joe Budden & some other guy.
                I only know Joell because of a song he had on NBA Live 2005. Probably my favourite game to this day.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  I only know Joell because of a song he had on NBA Live 2005. Probably my favourite game to this day.
                  Ah, man, Live 2005 was sick, the best PC basketball game until 2k9 came out , the Melo cover sucked major balls, though. And getting back to topic I like Slaughterhouse freestyles more than their actual songs

Comment

• Classic track.

Comment

Classic track.
                      Yes!
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• on a jt hype ..so damn hot woooh!
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• the new rihanna
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

some other guy.
                            crooked. slaughterhouse rules. royce is the shit loved him since boom.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...-time-20110407

counting them down 500 to 1. gaining a lot more respect for the stones, can't stand all the dylan and the beatles are still awesome. lots of old motown and really seems like the 50s and 60s were the best time for music. turns out i also like prince. the cure is another band i never listened to and am liking from the list.

edit: wanted to add bo diddley and muddy waters who i am enjoying as well.
                              so it turns out rolling stone magazine thinks like a rolling stone is the greatest song and satisfaction by the rolling stones is the second best song ever.

bohemian rhapsody still tops for me

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                so it turns out rolling stone magazine thinks like a rolling stone is the greatest song and satisfaction by the rolling stones is the second best song ever.

bohemian rhapsody still tops for me

I disagree with a lot of Rolling Stone slelctions and placements on their lists
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X