Listening to some A$AP Rocky right now and some Schoolboy Q

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Sick beat, wack lyrics

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
        Listening to some A$AP Rocky right now and some Schoolboy Q

Nice pics e2thed. Those are some dope tunes right there. Really feelin' hands on the wheel right now. There are a couple of dope dubstep remixes of that tune right now. Not sure if you'll like it, but I'll see if I can find something and post it.

e2thed wrote: View Post
        Sick beat, wack lyrics

Agreed. Such a sick beat. Too bad FM doesn't have the skills to absolutely kill it. That's why I listen to the instrumental only.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          Nice pics e2thed. Those are some dope tunes right there. Really feelin' hands on the wheel right now. There are a couple of dope dubstep remixes of that tune right now. Not sure if you'll like it, but I'll see if I can find something and post it.
          Yea man ASAP MOB are doing it big, Check this song too:

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          Agreed. Such a sick beat. Too bad FM doesn't have the skills to absolutely kill it. That's why I listen to the instrumental only.
          I know, you know hes a shitty rapper when hes on the XXL Freshmen 2012 list and in the freestyle cypher he doesn't even bust a free.

Comment

• Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Hot beat, semi wack lyrics, sorry I do not endorse Officer Ricky.
              Last edited by e2thed; Fri Apr 27, 2012, 01:28 PM. Reason: macbook autocorrection

Comment

• i'll take that as a no and it's not even instruments in rap songs anymore. it's all computer generated sounds, I miss bands.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                  Hot beat, semi wack lyrics, sorry I do not endorse Officer Ricky.
                  i don't like rick ross. I listen to Meek Mill he is pretty good

Comment

• Big tune, came out yesterday

Another sick rapper from A$VP Mob, A$VP Ferg, dude with the bandana on head, the rest are crap especially the broad.

"Rest In Peace, Selina"
                    Last edited by e2thed; Wed May 9, 2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Your welcome

The nastiest track I have heard recently. EDM artists of all makes and sizes have been dropping this in their sets. Just sick!

It's all about the trap muzic right now. Stay ahead of the curve my friends.

Comment

• tenacious d: rize of the fenix

Comment

• T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)

This track is fire. I might make a Mix this upcoming season with this song, look out for that.

Comment

• My Favourites.

I'm a big R&B/Rap guy. I'm also a big fan of the throwback 2000's of Chris Brown and Usher etc. Being a younger guy, the hottest new rap/R&B is always updated.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• same yo

Comment

• I got this stuck in my head

Comment

Working...
                                X