No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could listen to his voice all day (yea, i know i posted this before but i just cant get enough of it)

dammn he fine<3 kinda like dj
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• when i actually liked rihanna
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• big sean<3 the stick
        lool jr smith

Comment

• loooool tyga. never. sing. again.

Comment

• For the record I think Drake and most new rappers suck.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              For the record I think Drake and most new rappers suck.
              Except for Kendrick Lamar and J Cole. I'll admit i do listen to some of the new stuff but i'm not into all that "young money" BS. I listen to a little of everything. Ranging from John Legend and Nelly all the way to Game and Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

• Comment

• Lilmamba... you need to ... STOP... please. For the love of god, please.

Comment

• Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Lilmamba... you need to ... STOP... please. For the love of god, please.
                      She does lol

Comment

• Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Lilmamba... you need to ... STOP... please. For the love of god, please.
                          loool you dont like the music in my playlist?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Except for Kendrick Lamar and J Cole. I'll admit i do listen to some of the new stuff but i'm not into all that "young money" BS. I listen to a little of everything. Ranging from John Legend and Nelly all the way to Game and Kendrick Lamar.
                            kendrick is amazing but i cant stand j cole ugh, i'm more of a young money type person

Comment

• She's a goddess.

Comment

• Chance the Rapper, his mixtape just blew up, very underrated.
                                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X