No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all right boys start posting up your favourite Rap, Raggae, R&B, DanceHall, hip hop music. I need some more songs on my ipod haha
    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sat Jul 28, 2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      all right boys start posting up your favourite Rap, Raggae, R&B, DanceHall, hip hop music. I need some more songs on my ipod haha
      NoProps if your a fan of Rap, Reggae, R&B, Dance Hall, & Hip Hop music than I got something for you. Now it is a little left field and "ahead of the curve", but still straight dopeness. I hope you have a good system. Best played with the BASS turned ALLLL the way up. Be forewarned that the following tunes will cause some to audibly jizz!

Posted this first one previously but cot damn it deserves to be reposted:

Flosstradamus. I know.

And now the remix from Baauer (just released):

^^^Mother of all that is holy!!! The aforementioned jizzing.....yeah it just happened.

One more from him:

This is what we call Trap my friends. For the club goers, party lovers get used to it cuz it's the future. The takeover has started.

Comment

• Thx for the song bro i'll check em out soon.

Comment

• I heard this the other day. Travis porter has some good songs, but they mostly only rap about girls lol.

Comment

• Now that we've segregated these things, I'm not sure where Chemical Brothers goes, so I'm just posting it here. This is one of the sickest Movie Videos of All-Time. (note how everything in the video is timed with the music.)
            Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 2, 2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Toro Y Moi and Flying Lotus colab with some OF guys...sick.

Comment

• Went to a free concert downtown on wednesday that had Down With Webster, they're a pretty sweet Rock/Rap band.

I'm starting to listen to a few of their songs and it's going good so far.

Here's one I heard before the concert from a DeRozan highlight vid:

And if anyone is gonna point out my sig, I just noticed those lyrics on another song I was listening to
                Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Fri Aug 3, 2012, 12:03 PM.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Was at this concert a few nights ago :

I was front row and centre pushed up against the barrier, it was pouring rain ,there was lightning, and all that stuff made the concert better. It was the best concert experience of my life.

Anyone got any great concert experiences they wanna share?

Comment

• This song is sick!

Comment

• Tchaka Diallo - Shoot Yo Shot

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Dec 7, 2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• i remember this song. Nelly used to be the shit

Comment

• This still goes hard!

Comment

• On replay
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Massive remix by our very own TDot brethren Keys N Krates. Trap is where it's at fellas.

Comment

• .40 cal flakes I'm feeling some trap beats these days, its on the rise but I'm really listening to the new rappers emerging from New York, primarily Brooklyn, BEASTCOAST.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X