Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in my humble opinion... the last great genre of music... JUNGLIN', SON

Comment

• ^^^Yeah that Congo Natty track is alright. TBH I used to listen to a little jungle along with some drum and bass, back in my Silver Dollar and Big Bop days.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        ^^^Yeah that Congo Natty track is alright. TBH I used to listen to a little jungle along with some drum and bass, back in my Silver Dollar and Big Bop days.
        just this morning on the way to work i found a torrent for a NEW congo natty track... i cant wait til i have a chance to give it a listen... i had no idea they were still making music

i still listen here and there... i lived in london about 5-6 years ago, and you can't escape it there... on any given night, there's like 10-15 d&b parties going on....

i cant do it here though.... the "scene" has degraded so much.... way too much kolbasa, not enough taco... if you know what i'm saying.. the ratio wasn't even good at the best of times... and now its just garbage

Comment

• Comment

• those too bafoons doing usic together is like having henry rollins and mayor hale from SOA share a scene. no, wait... worse. putting them in a movie together.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• this song is very catchy.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                this song is very catchy.
                Rack, rack, city bitch, city bitch
                Rack, rack, rack city bitch, city bitch, rack
                Rack, rack, rack city bitch, city bitch
                Mutha on the beat

Rack city bitch, rack, rack city bitch
                Ten ten ten twenties on ya titties bitch
                100 deep V.I.P. no guest list
                T-Raw you don't know who you fucking with?
                Got my other bitch fucking with my other bitch
                Fucking all night nigga we ain't celibate
                Make it sound too dope I ain't selling it
                Bar fresher than a motherfucking peppermint
                Gold Letterman last kings killing shit
                Young money young money yeah we getting rich
                I Got ya grandma on my dick (ha ha)
                Girl you know what it is
                This guy is a genius!

Comment

• I never said the lyrics were great. All I said that it was catchy

Comment

• The last line is messed up

Comment

• old yet still good

Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Comment

• Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• lmao this shit is funny and this song is real catchy. This is a dance craze based off the movie " weekend at bernies"

Comment

• I remember this from fresh prince of bel air

Comment

• I don't mean to be stereotypical and this is out of pure curiosity.

But, does anyone that is non-white in here listen to rock?
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X