Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• i had to share this it was tempting
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• My entrance music for now.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• LOL Sounds like this 'Yo Gotti' has a lot of important things to say ... really touches on the issues. Haha

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            LOL Sounds like this 'Yo Gotti' has a lot of important things to say ... really touches on the issues. Haha
            Its garbage lol, no substance. I dunno but theres just something about the song that screams "me".

Maybe I'm just an asshole?

Comment

• Afroman
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• My friend and I have been making fun of this song for weeks now. We'd be in english class and go "a 1500 word essay, that's the shit i don't like!"

Comment

• I used to like Chris Brown before the Rihanna incident. Then he kinda dropped off and started doing stupid shit and trying to rap, but i think he's finally back.

Comment

• i love this song!!!!!!!
                    the video not so much...
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• the man from toronto that we all love......

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        the man from toronto that we all love......

Comment

• you know you do come on

Comment

• this song is actually proper..pretty impressed
                            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Sep 21, 2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• lloyd<3

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                lloyd<3
                                Actually one of my favourite Wale songs. Good find
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X