Raptors health vs the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors health vs the league

something in our water? derozan and amir are secretly terminators from the future sent back to kill bieber at the 2016 all star game? instead of tanking, we're just built like tanks.

I think a lot of credit can be given to McKecknie who focuses on training a lot of the stabilizing muscles and core strength.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      I think a lot of credit can be given to McKecknie who focuses on training a lot of the stabilizing muscles and core strength.
      With this type of workout

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        With this type of workout

now im picturing the entire team doing this all lined up together with giant idiot smiles on their faces. i would pay to see this for real.

Comment

It's because of the improvement in diet- No more team Primo Pasta meals.
          @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
            It's because of the improvement in diet- No more team Primo Pasta meals.
            Primo Pasta and Sawwzeee

Comment

Yeah, this team has really done a good job avoiding the injury bug, especially with it seemingly hitting everyone this year.

I'm confused as to how a team can lose minutes. It's probably an easy concept but I'm totally missing it. Someone explain please?
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Yeah, this team has really done a good job avoiding the injury bug, especially with it seemingly hitting everyone this year.

I'm confused as to how a team can lose minutes. It's probably an easy concept but I'm totally missing it. Someone explain please?
                Assuming this is a serious question .. its just adding up games / minutes lost due to injury. If one player is injured for a full game, thats 48 minutes lost due to injury. If another get injured and misses the last 10 mins of another game, add 10, and so on.

How healthy we have been is truly amazingly lucky - perhaps one of the big, under-reported reasons why we are outperforming vs previous years and vs what the rest of the league expected

Comment

Except for Detroit and Indiana, I don't remember hearing of many Eastern Conference teams without injuries
                  And most often it seems there's an important guy missing when we play them

Comment

Kyrie Irving just left the game with a knee injury. Ouch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
                      Assuming this is a serious question .. its just adding up games / minutes lost due to injury. If one player is injured for a full game, thats 48 minutes lost due to injury. If another get injured and misses the last 10 mins of another game, add 10, and so on.

How healthy we have been is truly amazingly lucky - perhaps one of the big, under-reported reasons why we are outperforming vs previous years and vs what the rest of the league expected
                      I think it has to do with injuries and minutes per game. If a player averages 20 minutes per games and misses three games, that's 60 minutes missed.

There was an ESPN article citing the fact that for every game played, 3.8 players are injured. Which adds up to almost 2 per team per game. So that would make a lot more than 200 minutes missed on average.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X