Another Analyst Who Thinks the Bucks Are Better Than Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Analyst Who Thinks the Bucks Are Better Than Us

Now its Chris Sheridan from ESPN's turn to refer as the Bucks as a better team than us.

Jordan P (Milwaukee)

Can the Bucks keep up their great play as of late? And where do you see them finishing in the East? Thanks

Chris Sheridan (3:33 PM)

I think they are better than both Toronto and Chicago, so I guess that means I have to say they should be fifth when it's all said and done. getting Salmons for nothing was a superb move, and Bogut has really been impressive through this recent stretch. They are also sneaky deep with ridnour and Stackhouse, and Skiles is sharp as a tack. So, yeah, I guess I can see them finishing fifth.
    Oh and this Q & A made me laugh out loud.

Jay Triano (Toronto)

Which teams have a chance of a S&T with Toronto when Bosh desides to bolt?

Chris Sheridan (3:52 PM)

When are you going to put Reggie Evans in the starting five so teams will stop treating you like patsies?
    Source - Click here

Haha, fun answer from Chris Sheridan! I like it!
    nbaroundtable

Comment

With the way the Raptors are playing right now, it's hard to argue otherwise that the Bucks aren't playing better basketball.

Raptors lost the swag going into the break and since than have been flat. currently watching live stream of them getting destroyed in Houston is sad... is this how it's going to be when Bosh is gone?...

Comment

Maybe they are, If Raps aren't carefully they could take their 8th spot off them.

Comment

Bosh gets hurt, sits six straight and suddenly the Bucks are better? Well, I would say what if the Bucks lost their superstar but they don't have one.

Comment

The Bucks ARE a better team.

Comment

They haven't shown it in the standings and the Raptors have had an equally difficult road to date. The Raptors got off the a slow start with a tough schedule and the Bucks got off to a fast start with an easy schedule. The Raptors hit their easy portion of the sched, made up the ground and then passed the Bucks. Question: How did the Bucks fair without Bogut in the lineup for six straight? The answer is 2-4.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                They haven't shown it in the standings and the Raptors have had an equally difficult road to date. The Raptors got off the a slow start with a tough schedule and the Bucks got off to a fast start with an easy schedule. The Raptors hit their easy portion of the sched, made up the ground and then passed the Bucks. Question: How did the Bucks fair without Bogut in the lineup for six straight? The answer is 2-4.
                How did they not? They're only 1 game back and just like the Raptors had a rough start. Unlike they Raptors, they play defense. They have a more competent coaching staff and a better all-around TEAM. The only thing they lack is a legit go-to guy which the Raptors have in Bosh...and yet the Raps are still ONLY 1 game ahead.

Put Bosh on the Bucks and they're winning 50 games in a season.
                Last edited by nubreed000; Tue Mar 2, 2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I think the answer is yes we have a better team personnel wise, but they are a better team.
                  If we had Skiles as coach and we could get him to teach our players to play defense we would be a championship caliber team.

Comment

Working...
                  X