Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: ESPN.com 5-on-5: East team changed trajectory for better? (4-1 Raptors)

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Guilty.

    Big red nose.
    Painted face.
    Orange wig.
    Colourful baggy outfit.
    Tiny little car.
    Brother named Ronald.
    Lots of dwarf friends.... which is even more hilarious due to my size.

    *honk*honk*
    At least you have a sense of humour.

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    T dot Ohhhhh
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Guilty.

    Big red nose.
    Painted face.
    Orange wig.
    Colourful baggy outfit.
    Tiny little car.
    Brother named Ronald.
    Lots of dwarf friends.... which is even more hilarious due to my size.

    *honk*honk*
    Can I hire you for a kids party? Originally was gonna go with the Raptor but what with the injury n all...
    "Analytics has a place. It can’t be the be all end all. I’m still trying to figure out when the Oakland Athletics won a championship with all the analytics they have."
    —Coach Hollins, who is a better basketball mind than you are.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote minks77 wrote: View Post
    Can I hire you for a kids party? Originally was gonna go with the Raptor but what with the injury n all...
    Matt would be the best clown. He'd be making a balloon animal and explaining to your kids why it's better to lose now and win later haha. (No disrespect Matt, you have some good points and care enough to back them up)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Matt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Matt would be the best clown. He'd be making a balloon animal and explaining to your kids why it's better to lose now and win later haha. (No disrespect Matt, you have some good points and care enough to back them up)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    So I would basically be explaining the concept of "sustainable."
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    So I would basically be explaining the concept of "sustainable."
    Yes, but to children. Therein lies the humour.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •