X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    devlin ain't bad with no visual, he could be good on the radio
    He's got the face for radio.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• The last quarter was blah.

Good win though.
      OG is our king

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
        devlin ain't bad with no visual, he could be good on the radio
        He turned on the afterburners for the play-by-play, pretty refreshing.

Comment

• Glad I stayed.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            BC assembled almost all the parts of this team. He just couldn't let go of Bargnani and panic-bought on Gay. He still deserves credit for JV, Ross, Amir, Derozan, Lowry.

I think you're a little blinded by your dislike of him.
            BC wasn't a complete disaster as a GM. The problem was he'd make 3 or 4 nice little acquisitions, and then obliterate the good moves with one massive blunder or stubborn loyalty to bad move. It was pretty clear he was trying to sign Gay to a long extension (overpaid, naturally) at the end of last season, but the board put the clamps on it. Can you imagine how difficult, if not impossible, it would have been to move Gay this year, had that gone through?

Comment

• Who would have thought we are 16-15 with they way the season started
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 3-0 on game threads now
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• kazantheman wrote: View Post
                  3-0 on game threads now
                  keep it going !!!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    BC assembled almost all the parts of this team. He just couldn't let go of Bargnani and panic-bought on Gay. He still deserves credit for JV, Ross, Amir, Derozan, Lowry.

I think you're a little blinded by your dislike of him.
                    I, Bryan Colangelo, know a delicious steak when I see it. But sometimes you need a guy with good taste to come along and trim all the fat off it.

Comment

• Useless facts about both teams tonight:

1) Jonas and Vessley are on the floor together: It seems that Toronto made a wise choice in the K. Irving draft of 2011 when Jonas was taken 5th and J.Vessely taken 6th. Vessley looked like a pylon in the 4th Qtr.

2) John Wall and Patrick Patterson have another reunion from the 2010 Kentucky Wildcat Draft. I have to point out that five Kentucky WildCats were drafted from Calipari's hype-elite squad: J.Wall, D. Cousins, P.Patterson, E.Bledsoe, and Daniel Orton. Besides Orton, the other four players have carved out very productive or IMPRESSIVE careers in the NBA.

3) Dwayne Casey and Randy Whitman are coaching against each other: under odd circumstances these two met during 2006-2007 under the Minnesota Timberwolves campaign. The incompetence of Minnesota GM Kevin McHale fired Casey for Randy Whitman, and Randy Whitman decided to tank the Wolves to the finish 12-30. They then drafted Corey Brewer from Florida with the 7th pick, and it was the wrong pick for the team; passing up J.Noah, Stuckey, Nick Young, pre-prick Rudy Fernadez, J.Dudley, B.Wright, and Spencer Hawes. Then still-all-star-Garnett said goodbye and headed to Boston.

4) Nene, Gortat, Ariza, Martell Webster, Vessley, and Chris Singleton. Terrible contracts and under-achieving draft picks that are not at all fitting together in Washington.

Time for ultimate test in MIAMI, GO RAPS!!! Shut down Allen, Bosh, Battier, and Beasely. Do not let them get open 3s.

Comment

• DeRozan has relegated to not taking 3s and Im fine with that just drive and kick to Lowry or Ross. That way the other gets points and he raises his assist numbers pretty genius I'd say. Hes operating in his comfort zone and its incredible for himself and the team.

Ross went Steph Curry in that 3rd quarter

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          3-0 on game threads now

Start the Miami one right now!!!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            Useless facts about both teams tonight:
                            thank you. i live on useless facts.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry's video bombs are weaakkkkkk.

Trade him.

Comment

• T-Ross = Wow.

And Patrick Patterson, what can i say? what a find by MU. And PP is still pretty young too. He's in the Ed Davis draft. If Davis was off the board that year, i really believe PP would've been the Raps pick at 13th.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X