Raptors Vs. Wizards: Friday January 3rd/7PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    what in the fuck!!!! just got home but i was checking box scores while i was out. it seemed like raptors were fully taking control of the game the entire time! anyone got a quick summary?
    http://www.nba.com/games/20140103/TO...s=iref:nbahpts

Comment

• Bad luck sign...

Comment

what in the fuck!!!! just got home but i was checking box scores while i was out. it seemed like raptors were fully taking control of the game the entire time! anyone got a quick summary?
        Fourth quarter they fell asleep. Can't do that in Miami.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          7.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.4 Assist

That's screens out special? I guess I have watch this kid play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          he is not seeing a lot of minutes. look up his advance stats.

his FG,3P,FT,rebounds,blocks, WS/48 are all better than Durant and lebron.

he might go bust but talent like that is worth drafting.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Its always early when one is 19 and a starter in the NBA. The potential just oozes and he is a good kid from what I hear. It's talent like him one takes a "gamble" on. Likely our now asst gm. scouted him as well and signed off on in Milwaukee. Too bad but thats the NBA. Wonder if Gheradhini (BC's international scout) had him on his radar?
            In Giannis we trust. And yes, BC and Co. was on him like Tzatziki on Souvlaki.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Bad luck sign...
              How is Bargnani number 3? That is soooo tragic.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                How is Bargnani number 3? That is soooo tragic.
                Keep in mind he played with the raps for 7 years. He'll be passed by others in the next few seasons.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  7.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.4 Assist

That's screens out special? I guess I have watch this kid play.

Check his last 5 games or as a starter or since start of december.

He is just 2.5 months older than Wiggins

Comment

• Amir Johnson, 5-Seasons, 330 Games Played, 2095 Rebounds.

6.3 RPG

Andrea Bargnani, 7-Seasons, 433 Games played, 2095 Rebounds.

4.8 RPG

Comment

• iblastoff I love your avatar Lmfao!

Comment

Awesome avatar

Comment

• That third quarter beat down is usually handed out to the Raps. Nice to be on the other end of that for a change. Jus a great win. The defense is elite right now.

Wing continue to play great. That is one of the best games DD has played. Ross was effective with he threes. Lowry was awesome. Bigs ground it out. Patterson was terrific.

Comment

• amir Johnson is the fucking man for the raptors ... I did not notice amir throughout the game to be honest but I just looked at his stat line 17-7 ... damn he gets it done in the trenchs ... total respect from me for what he does for the Canada's team

Comment

• haha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

haha
                                You forget the part when Joey says "Wait whose that again?"

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X