Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps 12.8% chance of reaching NBA Finals! WOW! WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps 12.8% chance of reaching NBA Finals! WOW! WOW!

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds I know it's early. Very early in the season but can you all believe it? and a 3.9 percent of winning the Championship. I guess if you reach the Finals, anything can happen. Raps are also ranked #10 on Hollinger's Ranking. When was the last time that happened? I can't remember.

I pray that Kyle does not get traded and only minor tweaks are made. Finally have a set rotation and things seem to be working fine. Casey is finally starting to call time outs at the right time. He just won Coach of the month so he gotta be doing something right. Finally! Maybe he is finally letting the assistants help him on Offense. Either way, good for him. I was not a fan of his and still not but if he is going to as I assume, let others help him coach, than I'm fine with it.

For the first time Ever, we have 4 starters with double digit average and ross is climbing up the ladder at 9.2. That says i cannot remember ever happening. Maybe someone can shed some light as the the last time that happened.

A statement win will be WHEN we beat Miami on Sunday. Predicting 96 - 93 for US.

Go Raps Go!

#BEASToftheEAST

Comment

is 12.8% the odds on lebron injuring himself? useless conjecture.

Comment

The correct answer is 0%.

Comment

If Hibbert goes bowling with Bynum, if Bosh gets eaten by an alligator, if OKC trades for Gay...

Comment

Jokes aside, it's cool to see those numbers indeed.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              Just like the odds of us beating the Thunder on the road, right?

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
                thunder on the road once is way different than 4 out of 7 against the heat.

team sucks team sucks...blow it up
                great team great team...going to the finals

jesus. right now we have good basketball, that is a win. next we will have another anointment of young guns, to be the next greatest thing. remember when sunny weems was the future?

we have had a stretch of one good month of basketball.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

jesus. right now we have good basketball, that is a win. next we will have another anointment of young guns, to be the next greatest thing. remember when sunny weems was the future?

I'm just saying you can never say 0%, come playoff time who knows what's gonna happen. I'm not saying I think we'll make the finals or anything like that, but 0% is unfair.

Comment

I'm just saying you can never say 0%, come playoff time who knows what's gonna happen. I'm not saying I think we'll make the finals or anything like that, but 0% is unfair.
                    lol, ok. i'll give .0001% of us getting to the finals contingent on godly intervention.

Comment

It's far too easy to get too high when things are going well and too low when things are going bad.

Comment

Heh, look at Hollinger's numbers this way: It has the Raptors' chances of reaching the finals as greater than Miami's chances of winning the championship. And we're virtually tied with Portland for fifth-best odds in the league. Crazy! I believe Hollinger does heavily weight most recent 10 games, so that would be a big part of the reason our odds look great right now.

If we keep the current course, my hopes are a win in the first playoff round, and not getting swept in the second. Anything beyond that is gravy. (And then an offseason that includes a great draft and Ujiri somehow retaining Lowry on a good-value contract.)

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                          Heh, look at Hollinger's numbers this way: It has the Raptors' chances of reaching the finals as greater than Miami's chances of winning the championship. And we're virtually tied with Portland for fifth-best odds in the league. Crazy! I believe Hollinger does heavily weight most recent 10 games, so that would be a big part of the reason our odds look great right now.

If we keep the current course, my hopes are a win in the first playoff round, and not getting swept in the second. Anything beyond that is gravy. (And then an offseason that includes a great draft and Ujiri somehow retaining Lowry on a good-value contract.)
                          "Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree?"

Comment

is 12.8% the odds on lebron injuring himself? useless conjecture.
                            slaw wrote: View Post
                            BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                            If Hibbert goes bowling with Bynum, if Bosh gets eaten by an alligator, if OKC trades for Gay...

Westbrook is injured and nets beat Thunder tonight.

Comment

Hollinger does two things that favour the Raps in those numbers: he puts a high value on strength of schedule (toughest in the east) and point diff (Raps was positive even while losing). No effing way they have a 13% chance to make the finals.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X