Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merge this thread...
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Well considering his play now is probably Terrence Ross' ABSOLUTE BEST ceiling, it's worth considering..
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Well considering his play now is probably Terrence Ross' ABSOLUTE BEST ceiling, it's worth considering..
        Debatable, but ross has the better contract and more productive years in front of him.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Come on guys, do we need 10 threads of speculative trade rumours? I beg of you guys, before you start brand new threads, please take a few minutes to see if your post might have a bit of a tie in with any of the other threads that have been created.

Thank you

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

Comment

This would be terrible for us, Ross is developing quite nicley (did u see his defense on paul George!!!) and to trade him for Afflalo to steal a game or two from a Miami or Indiana team would be short sided and would totally set us back in terms of the teams future. Also Afflalo is just an older version of Demar with a higher field goal percentage. Cmon if this trade happens ill be devastated Ross has a huge amount of potential and to trade that potential gor some short term success is idiotic. Im praying this is just speculation on Zach Lowe's part.

Comment

m.abdi.0709 wrote: View Post
              Im praying this is just speculation on Zach Lowe's part.
              At this point, there doesn't seem to be much reason to think otherwise. It was written as an idea, and has spread like wildfire.

Comment

My only objection is it's hard to say "Afflalo", and my girlfriend already get's frustrated trying to rattle off "Kyle Lowry" for some reason. So she does not need an "Aaron Flalalo" and "Kyle Lowrly" backcourt.

That is all.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                X