Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are your all-star reserves? (Raptors Related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be awkward in the West when Jeremy Lin gets voted in over one of Chris Paul or Stephen Curry.

Comment

Fan voting is such a farce....and it's not restricted to the NBA.

Then again, it's probably why such little weight is placed on the "all-star" label (as opposed to "all NBA")

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        Did everyone forget about the sophs vs rookies game
        I'm hoping JV is a lock. Dunno about Ross.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          I'm hoping JV is a lock. Dunno about Ross.
          Ross is pretty much a lock too, since the rudy gay trade this kid deserves it and he has the numbers to back it up.
          Ross is gonna have a big weekend, lool sophs & rookie game on Friday and slam and three point contest on Saturday
          I kinda want him to be in the three point contest but I got a huge feeling he's gonna embarrass himself
          can't wait
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            Ross is pretty much a lock too, since the rudy gay trade this kid deserves it and he has the numbers to back it up.
            Ross is gonna have a big weekend, lool sophs & rookie game on Friday and slam and three point contest on Saturday
            I kinda want him to be in the three point contest but I got a huge feeling he's gonna embarrass himself
            can't wait
            I'm not so sure Ross is a lock just yet. If he keeps up his current play (and the Raps keep winning), he'll get there. But I think Ross is on the bubble with Lamb, Zeller, Jones, Sullinger, etc. right now.

Davis, Beal, Lillard, Barnes, Drummond, Henson are locks.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I'm not so sure Ross is a lock just yet. If he keeps up his current play (and the Raps keep winning), he'll get there. But I think Ross is on the bubble with Lamb, Zeller, Jones, Sullinger, etc. right now.

Speaking of locks, i think JV is pretty much a lock.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ross is gonna get in because he's a highlight waiting to happen especially in a game like this he's gonna do some insane dunks which NBA wants because thus weekend is for entertainment
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I HATE this new format for Voting. I think its absolutely ridiculous that they've eliminated the Center Position in the Voting.

That is all.

Comment

I think Davis and Drummond will get to play in the real game. Liillard might but the West just has too many elite players that he would have to compete against (Paul/Curry/Harden/Parker/Bledsoe). And Lin I'm sure will get voted in as well.

Comment

With the state of the East right now, it would be a crime for Lowry not to make the team. You could make a strong case for Derozan if the team keeps winning with him as the leading scorer (although someone already mentioned the afflalo dilemma).

As for Ross -- it would be nice for him to get the recognition, but I'm actually not sure I want him at All Star weekend. Concentration and consistency are huge factors for this kid and I couldn't help but feel the 'spectacle' of last years All Star Weekend really affected him for the worse.

I'd rather he keep his head down and not rest on his laurels till the off-season (and maybe not even then). As harsh as that sounds.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                        With the state of the East right now, it would be a crime for Lowry not to make the team. You could make a strong case for Derozan if the team keeps winning with him as the leading scorer (although someone already mentioned the afflalo dilemma).

As for Ross -- it would be nice for him to get the recognition, but I'm actually not sure I want him at All Star weekend. Concentration and consistency are huge factors for this kid and I couldn't help but feel the 'spectacle' of last years All Star Weekend really affected him for the worse.

I'd rather he keep his head down and not rest on his laurels till the off-season (and maybe not even then). As harsh as that sounds.
                        RE: Ross, I actually think it would be a good test for him. To see if he learned anything from last year. I would give him the opportunity to learn from his previous mistake(s).

Comment

RE: Ross, I actually think it would be a good test for him. To see if he learned anything from last year. I would give him the opportunity to learn from his previous mistake(s).
                          I suppose. Still seems a bit risky given his importance to the teams success now.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                            I suppose. Still seems a bit risky given his importance to the teams success now.
                            Ok fine, I just wanna see him dunk again

Comment

Ok fine, I just wanna see him dunk again
                              Haha indeed. It would be really cool if Lowry or Derozan made the actual team and could be there as hype-men for the dunk-off.

Comment

Ross has a good op to be in the sophmore game along with JV no? Shaq and Charles would be silly not to pick em.

Comment

Working...
                                X