• Show
Clear All

Boe's grown a lot. 8 months, 70 pounds. Funniest dog ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post

Boe's grown a lot. 8 months, 70 pounds. Funniest dog ever

Boe is going to be a big boy! He looks like fun. Dont get him angry or hungry... he'll chew into that nice leathered couch.

Wanna share what you fed him as a pup (he still is tech.)?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Boe is going to be a big boy! He looks like fun. Dont get him angry or hungry... he'll chew into that nice leathered couch.

Wanna share what you fed him as a pup (he still is tech.)?
        Went through a few different brands but settled on purina one (pup version) from pet-smart

Comment

Yes I am looking forward. It's a choc. lab female....in a couple of weeks. I am partial to these Yours looks like a Golden? I had one of them too....great pet.

I am not sure what I am going to use food wise just yet. The Breeder is using Royal Canin Maxi Puppy and I am unsure about it. To be honest I did not pay much attention previously (my bad). It's important to feed them well (fish or meat/less filler/grain) during their growth period. Reading some of the forums out there I found Blue Buffalo not getting too many thumbs up. Too rich apparently. Also there seems to be some "snobbery" too where the rich/high protein/no grain & corn products are being pushed. Percentage of meat content is important. As usual the food producers push their products thru the breeders and pet stores so we must be prudent I suppose. Purina have high end products as well (not sold in grocery stores) but I havent really investigated these.

Here is a link that does analysis on product content: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
          Ya, since then I've settled on Nutro Ultra Puppy. From what I could find, it's got the most 'real' meat in it, and the least amount of shitty filler. Good site to have though! Thanks!
          My breeder also started us on Royal Canin Puppy. Worked him off of that over the course of about 3-4 weeks. Good to do it nice and slow. Avoids any 'leaky' stool...

Mine certainly is a Golden... and Cocker-Spaniel. Half and half. So far, he's turning out to mostly Golden though. LOL

Comment

I think Bruno just lost his first tooth! Can't find the tooth.. figure he swallowed it, but he was bleeding a little bit in his mouth after playing with a very soft chew toy, so I have to assume that's what it was.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              I think Bruno just lost his first tooth! Can't find the tooth.. figure he swallowed it, but he was bleeding a little bit in his mouth after playing with a very soft chew toy, so I have to assume that's what it was.
              Looks like a normal occurrence for pups between 8 to 12 wks.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/pic/ar...5&category=607

Comment

The new "family addition" is finally here and behaving... weelll...how all puppies do...driving you cuwayzee. Her name is Maya, a Labrador, and is already (10 weeks now) quite the retriever. She wont give up my flip flops though!

This is her at 8 wks. when we picked her up:

Comment

She's cute!

Comment

Put some grown up pics up in the doggy thread.
                    Bruno will be 11 Months Old tomorrow!

(If you click em they get bigger ... didn't know that)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416799321.272829.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416799346.626997.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416799361.758013.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416799374.905840.jpg
                    Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Wait. Joey, you named your dog Bruno.... and then we DRAFTED a player named Bruno?? You do have special powers!!!

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Wait. Joey, you named your dog Bruno.... and then we DRAFTED a player named Bruno?? You do have special powers!!!
                        Hahahah This is true.

The bolded part anyway.

Comment

you pansies are killing me with all these puppy photo's.

so cute

Comment

This exact thing happened with Bruno at Puppy Class a little while back:

Pretty sure he won.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Bruno will be 11 Months Old tomorrow!

(If you click em they get bigger ... didn't know that)

[ATTACH]116[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]117[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]119[/ATTACH]
                              What's his wingspan?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                What's his wingspan?
                                You'll notice he's got short stubby legs ... I'd put it at about 2'.

Comment

Working...
                                X