Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make you happy at the end of the season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would make you happy at the end of the season ?

Which one will make you happy ?
    Not making the playoff and having a top 5 draft
    21.05%
    Make it to 2nd round of the play off and have a draft position of mid to late 1st round
    63.16%
    Make trades and make it to East finals
    15.79%

Did you try to do a poll and failed?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      He's in the midst of creating the poll. It will show in a few minutes.

Comment

Wait a few seconds

Comment

Sweet, my apologies. I was just gonna ask if you needed a wee bit of help.

Comment

Sweet, my apologies. I was just gonna ask if you needed a wee bit of help.
            No worries

Comment

The last option on the poll isnt guaranteed, even if we do make trades and have a solid team we still might not make the east finals and then what else is left for us?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

What about losing in the first round? Everyone's acting like the 2nd round of the playoffs is a given and it's far from that.

Comment

I don't care about this season really to be honest. I just want the team to keep moving forward.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

how are there not more votes for East finals? would people really rather be eliminated in the second round rather than the eastern conference finals? lol

Comment

T-Ross and JV developing would make me happy
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Not enough info to be able to make a decisive opinion, but I lean towards 2.

1. How much do we give up to tank? If we're talking about trading Lowry and DeRozan for a pair of mid to late-firsts plus bad contracts, while our own pick improves to top 5, that's great. Giving up our established guys for little or nothing, and then packaging, say Ross, JV, and our first-rounder to move up into the top 5 on draft night? No thanks. (This example is an exaggeration, but my point is that you can't know if this is a good outcome without knowing the cost.)

2. Probably the option that I'm most okay with, assuming this is essentially a 'stay the course' direction.

3. Depends what we give up to get there. Trading pieces that are not part of our core or future (including draft picks) to get to the final four, absolutely. But giving up draft picks and prospects for veterans, while failing to improve our chance at retaining Lowry, doesn't set us up well for the future. A one year window isn't going to accomplish anything, regardless of what trades we make.

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
                          What about losing in the first round? Everyone's acting like the 2nd round of the playoffs is a given and it's far from that.
                          Or finishing outside of the playoffs altogether if we get nailed by injuries or the team comes back down to earth?

Comment

seeing Demar, Terrence and Lowry finish the season as raptors would make me more than happy
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              The last option on the poll isnt guaranteed, even if we do make trades and have a solid team we still might not make the east finals and then what else is left for us?
                              None of the options are guaranteed ... The questions are based on: If A happens then would you be happy.

We can tank and still not get top 5 picks, we can not make any trade and finish 9 and not make the play off but end with the late first round and ...

Comment

Working...
                              X