X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-lal

Toronto out: Lowry, Fields
    LAL out: Nash, X.Henry, 2014 1st round pick

Why Toronto: We get Nash so he can retire as a Raptors, two more years left on his contract, might as well play this season and retires and have him off the book by next year or have him provide leadership and veteran presence for the Raptors when playoff comes around. I think getting Nash, Vazquez will learn a lot and will command the torch and become our starter caliber PG for years to come. Lowry at the meantime, doesn't do much teaching for the young Vazquez. I personally think Vazquez will learn a lot from Nash. Xavier Henry is a nice addition, a decent backup or starter if Ross is traded for Affalo or a PF or backup C. Besides, we acquire a 1st round draft pick (10th to 15th) from the Lakers

Why LAL: The Lakers are trying to make a push to the playoff so they need a PG who can handle the rock when most of their starters are on the verge of retiring, enter Kyle Lowry. Lowry will handle the rock for the Lakeshow while Kobe might get excited and push the team to the playoff besides Lowry played with Gasol when they were with the Grizzlies so it's a matter of time to see this team gel. Fields once again, hopefully can become the entertainer for the Lakeshow.

Salary wise, it works out http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lzrcvjk

Lakers won't give up their pick. They're having an awful season.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Lakers won't give up their pick. They're having an awful season.
      tenforthewin will one day be an NBA GM. Mark my words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

Probably already is!
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Probably already is!
          In that case Masai should trade him all his first round picks in the next 4 years for Austin daye and Landry fields

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

After I get my MBA in two years, I will want to get into the head office management team for the Toronto Raptors. Always been a big fan of the Raptors, since I can't be a player, might as well be on the management side, whwhahahahaha

Comment

Hahahahaha

Wasn't he bragging before about being in med school? Now it's an MBA?

Comment

Im gonna have to laugh at the notion that ANY NBA team is giving up a top five pick in this draft.

This thread needs to be closed and deleted. hahahaa

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Hahahahaha

Lmfao! I remember that!
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Probably already is!
                    You mean was? He's really just Rob Babcock right?
                    Ball Don't Lie

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Hahahahaha

lol I remember that too. This guy is too trolls...

Comment

Working...
                      X