Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Atlantic

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Westbrook resting tonight vs. Cavs....Guess they prefer to have him available against us....Damn it.
    I saw that too. Crap. Tomorrow's game will be tough and with Brooklyn hosting Boston it does not shape up well for us but you never know....

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    I saw that too. Crap. Tomorrow's game will be tough and with Brooklyn hosting Boston it does not shape up well for us but you never know....
    hey boston could be riding their high of stopping their losing streak by beating the heat, so who knows!

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at Brooklyn's remaining schedule it would seem they have only 3 really hard games -Miami Dallas and Houston. Raps are going to be hard pressed to hold them off. However, a matchup 4-5 vs Washington would still be ok for us but with Chicago in the mix I just don't like our chances to get Washington in the first round.

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CHI-IND...the winner may not break 70. Could you imagine that as a playoff series?
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Start cheering for Atlanta (after tomorrow). Two of our last four games are against the atlanta-chasing Knicks. It would be nice if they were eliminated from the playoff race just before we get to those two games
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Start cheering for Atlanta (after tomorrow). Two of our last four games are against the atlanta-chasing Knicks. It would be nice if they were eliminated from the playoff race just before we get to those two games
    loool knicks are the last team in sacred of they beat 8 horrible teams in a row the only impressive one was against the pacers
    knicks arnt for real they are just taking advantage of they're easy schedule right now

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Seriously. There's just some really sweet and smug satisfaction about the ridiculously payrolled Knicks ending the season outside of the playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Seriously. There's just some really sweet and smug satisfaction about the ridiculously payrolled Knicks ending the season outside of the playoffs.
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Next they are going to be the Cavs and mess up on all their draft picks.

If they had any.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bulls play the Sixers next ....... poo.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Post Thanks / Like

We really need mavs to beat Brooklyn tonight.

Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    We really need mavs to beat Brooklyn tonight.
    They actually have some tough games coming up. On the road alot and back to backs. Hopefully we can gain some ground before our miami indiana houston three game stretch.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha Knicks

Post Thanks / Like

After watching this Dallas game I cannot be any more sure that I DO NOT want Raptors playing Brooklyn in the playoffs. We definitely won't get out of the first round if we do. They have way too many guys that can hit big shots and they play some really good defense and know when to turn it up. They are just dominating Dallas down the stretch of the 4th and so far in the overtime.

Post Thanks / Like

But Dallas also looked like a horrible defensive team tonight. If this is how they play defense I have no clue how they're even in the playoff picture in the West.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    But Dallas also looked like a horrible defensive team tonight. If this is how they play defense I have no clue how they're even in the playoff picture in the West.
    All Dallas does is score which is the theme of most Western conference teams
    The east is a more slow pace game and low scoring

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    After watching this Dallas game I cannot be any more sure that I DO NOT want Raptors playing Brooklyn in the playoffs. We definitely won't get out of the first round if we do. They have way too many guys that can hit big shots and they play some really good defense and know when to turn it up. They are just dominating Dallas down the stretch of the 4th and so far in the overtime.
    I absolutely do not want to play these guys! They never give up and always make clutch shots! We need to hold onto the 3rd seed and let the bulls face them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I absolutely do not want to play these guys! They never give up and always make clutch shots! We need to hold onto the 3rd seed and let the bulls face them
    We really do! The same way we don't give up Brooklyn does the same. And they close out games better because they have three guys in Williams, Pierce and Joe Johnson that hit tough shot after tough shot. But the biggest thing about them is they play really good D, like lockdown defense when they need to. We struggle to score against some of the worst defensive teams much less Brooklyn. People are making this big deal about Brooklyn having a hard schedule coming up with all the back to back and some tough teams. I think they'll come out of that stretch just fine if this is the way they're playing now. We have to take care of our business and beat these crappy teams we are going to be playing in the next week or two. We need to keep that 3rd seed so we can face Washington. I don't see Washington beating out Chicago or Brooklyn for the 4th or 5th seed with they way those two teams are playing. But this is just me worrying again as usual. Brooklyn and Chicago just really impress me with their pose. We are getting there but we aren't quite there yet.

19. Like Bendit, Puffer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

poise*

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorsForever's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The nets are way too good now. They're consistency is incredible. Can't remember the last time they lost a game...

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information