Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Atlantic

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not Atlantic related, but Chicago won. Toronto hanging onto that 3rd seed by percentage points.

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

76ers lost 25 games in a row.. and they still not dead last. strange season

3. Like Jclaw liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Washington just 1.5 up on the cats for 6th. Are the fates really going to hand us a 3-6 matchup with Charlotte. I know we're a better team. They just score more points than we do.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Washington just 1.5 up on the cats for 6th. Are the fates really going to hand us a 3-6 matchup with Charlotte. I know we're a better team. They just score more points than we do.
    LOL. I hope not.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    76ers lost 25 games in a row.. and they still not dead last. strange season
    They haven't won a game since Allen Iverson retired! literally!

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I don't want the bobcats...al jeff, walker and their defense will be tough for the raps. We can beat them, but WASH would be a more comfortable matchup.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone .. New to Fourm ...

Is it just me cause in Raptors glory years which there were only few I would have thought they would have got more then 47 wins but that seems to be most wins in Raptors history .. 8-3 and this Raptor team beats that mark ..

I think 47 wins is required for Divison crown cause Nets have quite the easy going down the stretch .

Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote guyroch wrote: View Post

Is it just me cause in Raptors glory years which there were only few I would have thought they would have got more then 47 wins but that seems to be most wins in Raptors history .. 8-3 and this Raptor team beats that mark ..

I think 47 wins is required for Divison crown cause Nets have quite the easy going down the stretch .
    welcome!!

Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think are the chances of Washington passing Brooklyn (1.5 games back), which would mean we face Brooklyn anyways haha?
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to have you aboard. As far as the final result, we will see what we will see.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    What do you think are the chances of Washington passing Brooklyn (1.5 games back), which would mean we face Brooklyn anyways haha?
    Not really a threat because the Wiz are going through a bad stretch right now and Brooklyn is still surging

Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Not really a threat because the Wiz are going through a bad stretch right now and Brooklyn is still surging
    They lost their last two games though, my dude.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    They lost their last two games though, my dude.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Thank goodness. They also should have lost the Dallas game.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

I was looking at the schedule for all the teams in the playoff picture and based off of who each team will be playing to end the season I think the playoff seeding is going to be from 3-6: Chicago, Toronto, Brooklyn, Washington and Charlotte. Washington and Charlotte can switch but it's more likely Washington pulls it out at the end. Chicago and the Raps could switch but from looking at the schedule Chicago has no for sure loses or likely loses on their schedule while we do. Chicago could easily go 10-0 the rest of the way but I think it will be more like 8-2 or 7-3. We will probably end up with the same amount of wins as them but in every realistic scenario I've looked at Chicago comes out with one less loss than us. We'll see what happens, but I'm prepared for us to play Brooklyn in the first round. Not good.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

With a aging roster in the Nets ... Do you think they will blow their load just to win the division or do they know they have a team built for the playoffs and will rest some bodies ?

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, when did they take down our Atlantic Division Champ banner from ACC? Last time I was there I was looking for it and saw only the Inaugural Season one hanging there.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Home court against the nets wouldn't be too bad. They just need to secure home court to give them their best chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    Btw, when did they take down our Atlantic Division Champ banner from ACC? Last time I was there I was looking for it and saw only the Inaugural Season one hanging there.
    Someone tweeted that prior to a game a couple weeks back. I think it was wolstat or maybe lewenberg

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    Home court against the nets wouldn't be too bad. They just need to secure home court to give them their best chance

With a young roster who many of them are playing first playoff game . I thnk playing on the road maybe wouldn't be such a bad thing ... I recall the Raptors ( Chris Bosh first playoff game ) first game against the Nets at the ACC they played scared and were intimated by the situation at first ..

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

With a young roster who many of them are playing first playoff game . I thnk playing on the road maybe wouldn't be such a bad thing ... I recall the Raptors ( Chris Bosh first playoff game ) first game against the Nets at the ACC they played scared and were intimated by the situation at first ..
    We'll just have to steal one of games 3 or 4 in Brooklyn.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information