Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    I'm scared you guys.....Brooklyn is on fire, Knicks have turned it around, Cavs a legit SF to help Kyrie, ATL isn't missing a beat without Horford.........................are we gonna end up 9th?????
    No. We are going to find a way to win the Atlantic.

Comment

• I have a feeling we are going to trade up this draft. Like Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, Webber.. Wiggins!

I think it might take trading Ross or Derozan after an insane playoff run.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        I have a feeling we are going to trade up this draft. Like Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, Webber.. Wiggins!

I think it might take trading Ross or Derozan after an insane playoff run.
        That's exactly what i think will happen too lol. I think everyone is in play come draft night. Wouldn't be surprised if they go all in for Wiggins.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          That's exactly what i think will happen too lol. I think everyone is in play come draft night. Wouldn't be surprised if they go all in for Wiggins.
          I don't like that it's Wiggins-specific, but with TL up above, it's going to be a possibility.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Tonight was a big test passed, even if the Nets were tired. 4-1 over the next five is the minimum - Milwaukee and Boston over next two against two of the worst in the league with no desire to win - double digit wins in each a minimum. Any mental letdown will be a huge warning sign

Comment

• If DeMar makes the All-Star Game AND makes a major playoff showing, then trading him to get up into the upper reaches of the draft might be feasible. Otherwise I just don't see it happening.

Comment

• We should be hoping New York and Brooklyn turn it around.

Remember folks, it`s a new day in Toronto.
                If we aren`t good enough to win the division against good teams, then tear the team apart.

Comment

• Great to be playing some what meaningful games for Toronto. It's been a long time since wins an losses mattered to this franchise and it was great to see the team come up big against a division rival to keep a strong grip on their place atop of the Atlantic.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Great to be playing some what meaningful games for Toronto. It's been a long time since wins an losses mattered to this franchise and it was great to see the team come up big against a division rival to keep a strong grip on their place atop of the Atlantic.
                    Agreed. I do think many share your thoughts and feelings. Funny, if you look at the feature articles in RR, the comments hover around 30-ish, until you get to Tim W.'s last piece (230 and counting)!!!

As for the Atlantic, I do like the fact that NY and the Nets are picking things up as it will keep the Raps on their toes. There's plenty of motivation as it is (making the ASG, new contract for coach, players, etc.). I'm really interested in how they will implement Casey's "ground and pound" playoff schemes. Can't wait.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Look at the Cleveland vs Sacramento game. Hahahahaha
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Atlanta about to lose to Memphis!

Comment

• Rudy Gay has been playing so good on Sacramento. I don't get it.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Rudy Gay has been playing so good on Sacramento. I don't get it.
                            Maybe they don't have a 2nd player who plays almost the exact same game as him.

Rudy Gay is overpaid but he is a great player. He was just an extremely bad fit on our team.

Comment

Its because he isn't the #1 option on that team its DMC! Rudy was never suppose to be a #1 till colangelo made him and look what happened to him haha
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

But he is still extremely overpaid for a second option lmao
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X