No announcement yet.

Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge game vs Brooklyn. Time to drop the hammer.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      That is why so many of continue to have issues with DC in tight games late in the fourth.
      Yet we have the best 4th quarter point differential in the league. I don't think thats the issue with DCs coaching.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Battle of the Atlantic

Damn looks like nets might beat the heat tonight. Miami have yet to lead all game. Washington are gonna lose though.

Comment

• Goddamn.

The ONE TIME I am rooting for the Heat, they have to lose like that.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Yet we have the best 4th quarter point differential in the league. I don't think thats the issue with DCs coaching.
            The last two minutes play calling and player rotations is what I was referring to.

Comment

• The battle for Atlantic is getting serious now. Nets just beat the Heat in MIAMI.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                Goddamn.

The ONE TIME I am rooting for the Heat, they have to lose like that.
                I know. I am really worried re Brooklyn. They can overtake us.

Comment

I know. I am really worried re Brooklyn. They can overtake us.
                  Meh. We still have a 3-game lead and a decent schedule. Just have to take care of business.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Meh. We still have a 3-game lead and a decent schedule. Just have to take care of business.
                    We have stretch at Miami vs Ind vs Hou ouch.

Comment

We have stretch at Miami vs Ind vs Hou ouch.
                      I'm worried too but I'm always worried. This one to me is legitimate though. They are finally finding their stride and they're a veteran team. They know how to close out the season. We still play too half assed at times in certain games that can come to bite us in the butt at the end.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• arghhhhhh.....bulls killing the rockets in the third q

Comment

• Bulls looking scary. Gotta love Steve talking up the east a little. He mentions the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th seeds in the east... He must have just missed the 3rd seeded team for some reason...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Bulls looking scary. Gotta love Steve talking up the east a little. He mentions the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th seeds in the east... He must have just missed the 3rd seeded team for some reason...
                            Well were the Toronto Raptors man we arnt gonna get any respect from analysts
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bulls look like a championship contending team. They just beat up the Rockets.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Steve kerr later on when marv albert brought them up again said that the raptors are one of the best stories this year. Also talked about our great defense and what dwane casey has done so he didn't completely ignore us.

Comment

Working...
                                X