Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Westbrook resting tonight vs. Cavs....Guess they prefer to have him available against us....Damn it.
    I saw that too. Crap. Tomorrow's game will be tough and with Brooklyn hosting Boston it does not shape up well for us but you never know....

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      I saw that too. Crap. Tomorrow's game will be tough and with Brooklyn hosting Boston it does not shape up well for us but you never know....
      hey boston could be riding their high of stopping their losing streak by beating the heat, so who knows!

Comment

• Looking at Brooklyn's remaining schedule it would seem they have only 3 really hard games -Miami Dallas and Houston. Raps are going to be hard pressed to hold them off. However, a matchup 4-5 vs Washington would still be ok for us but with Chicago in the mix I just don't like our chances to get Washington in the first round.

Comment

• CHI-IND...the winner may not break 70. Could you imagine that as a playoff series?

Comment

• Start cheering for Atlanta (after tomorrow). Two of our last four games are against the atlanta-chasing Knicks. It would be nice if they were eliminated from the playoff race just before we get to those two games

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Start cheering for Atlanta (after tomorrow). Two of our last four games are against the atlanta-chasing Knicks. It would be nice if they were eliminated from the playoff race just before we get to those two games
              loool knicks are the last team in sacred of they beat 8 horrible teams in a row the only impressive one was against the pacers
              knicks arnt for real they are just taking advantage of they're easy schedule right now
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Start cheering for Atlanta (after tomorrow). Two of our last four games are against the atlanta-chasing Knicks. It would be nice if they were eliminated from the playoff race just before we get to those two games
                Seriously. There's just some really sweet and smug satisfaction about the ridiculously payrolled Knicks ending the season outside of the playoffs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Seriously. There's just some really sweet and smug satisfaction about the ridiculously payrolled Knicks ending the season outside of the playoffs.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Next they are going to be the Cavs and mess up on all their draft picks.

If they had any.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bulls play the Sixers next ....... poo.
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• We really need mavs to beat Brooklyn tonight.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          We really need mavs to beat Brooklyn tonight.
                          They actually have some tough games coming up. On the road alot and back to backs. Hopefully we can gain some ground before our miami indiana houston three game stretch.

Comment

• hahaha Knicks

Comment

• After watching this Dallas game I cannot be any more sure that I DO NOT want Raptors playing Brooklyn in the playoffs. We definitely won't get out of the first round if we do. They have way too many guys that can hit big shots and they play some really good defense and know when to turn it up. They are just dominating Dallas down the stretch of the 4th and so far in the overtime.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• But Dallas also looked like a horrible defensive team tonight. If this is how they play defense I have no clue how they're even in the playoff picture in the West.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X