Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    well, brooklyn won
    39 games left to play.. just a reminder. A lot can happen.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      well, brooklyn won
      Really need a win tomorrow now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        39 games left to play.. just a reminder. A lot can happen.
        yep. hollinger had us with a 90%'ish chance at winning the division just a little while ago. now its down to 78%. still good odds, but plummeting fast.

Comment

• We are for sure going to lose tomorrow. We have no chance. This was the worst time for DD to get injured man. Typical raptors, we are always soooooo unlucky. Amir is playing like shit and they are going to focus hard on Terrence tomorrow night. So unless Kyle has an unbelievable game it will be over QUICK. We could hardly beat them with DD. Ugh! So frustrating.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            We are for sure going to lose tomorrow. We have no chance. This was the worst time for DD to get injured man. Typical raptors, we are always soooooo unlucky. Amir is playing like shit and they are going to focus hard on Terrence tomorrow night. So unless Kyle has an unbelievable game it will be over QUICK. We could hardly beat them with DD. Ugh! So frustrating.
            I wouldn't be so quick to write us off. People always seem to pick up the slack the first game after an injury. Im more scared we have a letdown in orlando, im really expecting a win tomorrow.

Comment

We are for sure going to lose tomorrow. We have no chance. This was the worst time for DD to get injured man. Typical raptors, we are always soooooo unlucky. Amir is playing like shit and they are going to focus hard on Terrence tomorrow night. So unless Kyle has an unbelievable game it will be over QUICK. We could hardly beat them with DD. Ugh! So frustrating.
              to be fair, we've probably been one of the luckiest in terms of lack of major injuries. its a miracle we haven't had any compared to pretty much every other team.

Comment

• Knicks looks so much better with Melo playing PF.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Time for JV to have a breakthrough performance?
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Yeah, so many great players have gone down this season, the Raptors have been lucky up to this point. Turkey just had to do one of the biggest no no's in basketball and stick his feet underneath Demar's foot.

Im confident in the rest of the team's ability to step up in the absence of Derozan. Hansborough would be a sight for sore eyes tomorrow. Either way, this game will be huge. We need to win that game and retain that cushion.

Its clear though that we can't lose the 'easy games' any more. No more losses to Boston, Charlotte, or LA.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I hope you guys are right man! Knicks and Nets are coming for us and quick. I still don't have enough faith in our boys.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Knicks looks so much better with Melo playing PF.
                        Knicks have positive PPG differential when Bargs is on the bench.

Comment

• Nah we got this division, wait til the New York teams start having losing streaks again, all we need to be is consistent, .500 FTW.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I don't know. I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game actually. Nets are an old team. Tomorrow's game will be the 2nd game of a back to back for them. I think Raps have a legit chance.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just checked BK's schedule for the next 5 games : After the big game, they face OKC, the Pacers, the Jazz, Spurs, and Pistons

We face Orlando, Denver, Portland,Jazz, and the Kings. Road trip! (After the Kings we face the Clippers.)

Best case scenario: we go 4-1, they go 1-4

Worst case: We go 1-4, they go 4-1

Realistically, we will likely lose to Portland as well as Denver unless Demar comes back and destroys Mozgov at the rim (again).
                              We're gonna have to watch out for Sacramento. I hope DMC will be out. Then KL can focus on Thomas and our forwards can focus on Rudy Gay. Something tells me Rudy will be looking to have a big game against us. We can't lose the 'easy game' against the Jazz and the Magic.

As for the Nets, lets hope Durant is still in God mode, as well as Paul George. The Spurs-BK game will be held in a museum apparently, with some of the oldest players in the league all under one roof for the evening. (Spurs will likely win. Their antiques are better). They will most likely beat the Jazz and Pistons.

Just my outlook on the next 2 weeks or so. What do you guys think?
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                I don't know. I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game actually. Nets are an old team. Tomorrow's game will be the 2nd game of a back to back for them. I think Raps have a legit chance.
                                Without Demar, I don't think so. I feel that the injuries are starting to really catch up with this team. As for Amir, his inner demons is surfacing yet again. The Nets' defensive rotations are getting better. I see a loss for this one as the Raps goes back to .500.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X