Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    So pretty much we either need to go 5-0 or 4-1 to clinch our division AND get the third seed, just to be safe. Because both Brooklyn and Chicago can easily go undefeated to end the season. After seeing Brooklyn sweep Miami I don't want to play Brooklyn just as much as I don't want to play Chicago.
    Vital for the Raptors to finish 3rd. Washington are not on the level of those two teams, and both the Wiz and the Raptors are pretty inexperienced and unproven. Then if the raptors would be fortunate enough to beat them, Indiana probably awaits next. Even if they get their groove back, it's still a decent matchup for the Raptors on paper.

3rd. Let's get it plzthxk!

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
      Vital for the Raptors to finish 3rd. Washington are not on the level of those two teams, and both the Wiz and the Raptors are pretty inexperienced and unproven. Then if the raptors would be fortunate enough to beat them, Indiana probably awaits next. Even if they get their groove back, it's still a decent matchup for the Raptors on paper.

3rd. Let's get it plzthxk!
      Charlotte is only a game back of the Wiz and they have a head to head matchup...Wiz need to win it to in order to have a chance at winning the tiebreaker...Shit is tight!

Comment

So pretty much we either need to go 5-0 or 4-1 to clinch our division AND get the third seed, just to be safe. Because both Brooklyn and Chicago can easily go undefeated to end the season. After seeing Brooklyn sweep Miami I don't want to play Brooklyn just as much as I don't want to play Chicago. They are both pretty much on the same level. And with Plumlee a ROOKIE getting calls over LEBRON, that does not bode well for us facing them in the playoffs. They will literally get every call. It will almost be like when we play Miami.
        yeah these next 5 games are actually pretty important. Do we play Bobcats or Wizards or are we playing Nets. Getting kind of exciting man
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Charlotte is only a game back of the Wiz and they have a head to head matchup...Wiz need to win it to in order to have a chance at winning the tiebreaker...Shit is tight!
          Wiz Schedule

CHA
          @ORL
          MIL
          MIA
          @BOS

Cha Schedule

@WAS
          @BOS
          PHI
          @ATL
          CHI

Playing each other tomorrow

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            yeah these next 5 games are actually pretty important. Do we play Bobcats or Wizards or are we playing Nets. Getting kind of exciting man
            Agreed. The East isn't as boring as it started off. There's still a lot of meaningful games to be played for every team except maybe Miami. Exciting times.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Wiz Schedule

CHA
              @ORL
              MIL
              MIA
              @BOS

Cha Schedule

@WAS
              @BOS
              PHI
              @ATL
              CHI

Playing each other tomorrow
              Dang that's tight. Both teams seem to have 3 for sure wins and a couple of games that can go either way. I still like Charlotte's schedule a bit more though just because they play Chicago and Washington plays Miami. Charlotte has a better chance of beating Chicago than Washington has of beating Miami. Charlotte might just get that third seed. SHIT!.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Btw does anyone know who has the tiebreaker between Charlotte and Washington?

Comment

Btw does anyone know who has the tiebreaker between Charlotte and Washington?
                  Looks like whoever wins the game tomorrow. Charlotte is leading the season series 2-1, but they've got an awful divisional record, if it goes to that tiebreaker.

Comment

Dang that's tight. Both teams seem to have 3 for sure wins and a couple of games that can go either way. I still like Charlotte's schedule a bit more though just because they play Chicago and Washington plays Miami. Charlotte has a better chance of beating Chicago than Washington has of beating Miami. Charlotte might just get that third seed. SHIT!.
                    It'll be close, the game tomorrow probably decides it since Washington already have a 1 game lead, so it's pretty much a must win for the Bobcats. I'd be really excited if we got Charlotte as well though, would be a fascinating series to watch I think.

Comment

It'll be close, the game tomorrow probably decides it since Washington already have a 1 game lead, so it's pretty much a must win for the Bobcats. I'd be really excited if we got Charlotte as well though, would be a fascinating series to watch I think.
                      It would be but I really want us to get out of the first round.

Comment

It would be but I really want us to get out of the first round.
                        So do I. Obviously the Wizards are ideal, but getting the bobcats is my 2nd preference!

Comment

So do I. Obviously the Wizards are ideal, but getting the bobcats is my 2nd preference!
                          This true. I still rather the Bobcats than Brooklyn or Chicago.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

^^^ This a foul in the NBA at the end of a close game? LOOOOOOOL Im not happy that the Nets won but I am ecstatic that the heat finally dont get the benefit of the doubt.

Everytime we play the heat the get away with murder and the Refs constantly call touch fouls on us !

Fuck the Heat !!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I second your last statement fully, but I am afraid you don't see the big picture here. It is not a call against Heat and LBJ (they will get plenty of these when it really matters). It is a call for NBA and ABC to keep Nets chances on 3rd and have their favorites (Heat, Indi, Nets and Bulls) sort out Eastern Championships. It is comical to watch this game where Miami played like shit, not really have any interest in wining.

Comment

• Funny thing about that LBJ play - Plumlee probably didn't foul him, seemed clean enough to me, but Joe Johnson definitely reached in and fouled him and that usually gets called.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Funny thing about that LBJ play - Plumlee probably didn't foul him, seemed clean enough to me, but Joe Johnson definitely reached in and fouled him and that usually gets called.
                                How is it not a foul? Plumlee never did touch the ball, he just pushed LBJ's hand back off of the ball.

I really worry about playing the veteran Nets team in the 1st round, largely because of them having all the calls go their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X